News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

First Post

Started by LocoLocal, June 17, 2014, 10:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LocoLocal

Live in Loudoun County, VA. Heading to the South Holston this weekend. Hopin' I don't fish in the rain all weekend. Would like to get together with some folks from my area this summer.

Beetle

Big J

Quote from: LocoLocal on June 17, 2014, 11:31:15 AM
Is that what your son looks like while you felch him?

Dylar learned that creepy statements like that will get you no where on here.  Also, coming on to the internet and asking a bunch of people who know nothing about you to fish with you is creepy as well.  Especially with a name like crazy local. 

P.S. you should wade out to the middle of the SoHo during full generation.  I heard that is the best way to fish it.

Big J

Quote from: LocoLocal on June 17, 2014, 10:15:37 AM
Would like to get together with some folks from my area this summer.

Well than what would you like to get together with some folks in your area for?  I know that most of the talk on here is not fish related, but it's not that kind of messaging board.

Jfey

Not off to a good start.  I'm leaning towards the full generation idea.
Yup, going fishing

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

ELE

And remember the possum is not a pet. 

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Beetle

Quote from: LocoLocal on June 17, 2014, 11:31:15 AM
Is that what your son looks like while you felch him?

That's just sick.  Get the fuck out.

Dee-Vo

Quote from: Big J on June 17, 2014, 12:02:50 PM
Quote from: LocoLocal on June 17, 2014, 10:15:37 AM
Would like to get together with some folks from my area this summer.

Well than what would you like to get together with some folks in your area for?  I know that most of the talk on here is not fish related, but it's not that kind of messaging board.

Maybe he'd like to do some felching of his own?

Dougfish

Somebody must have made this joker up to stir the pot. Nobody is really this stupid. Right?
I mean TM invented F. You as his mini me (and alternate smite machine), so who invented this jackass?
Now I know Loudon Co. has it's full share of assholes (sorry ODA, not you), so it would be a good place to stage one.
Right???????

benben reincarnated

Fuck the Soho.  GTFO.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Dougfish on June 17, 2014, 17:05:49 PM
I mean TM invented F. You as his mini me (and alternate smite machine), so who invented this jackass?

This is weirdly disgusting.  Heck fire, I had to look up the offending word. 

As for the mini me syndrome, I was under the notion that our existing BRFFF monikers were our preferred mini me.  Now, the trend is to conjure up a mini me for our mini me?   If that is the case, then I want dibs on this character. 

Many thanks.
Mudwall Gatewood (Herpes simplex) 

Big J

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on June 18, 2014, 09:25:40 AM
Quote from: Dougfish on June 17, 2014, 17:05:49 PM

This is weirdly disgusting.  Heck fire, I had to look up the offending word. 

As for the mini me syndrome, I was under the notion that our existing BRFFF monikers were our preferred mini me.  Now, the trend is to conjure up a mini me for our mini me?   If that is the case, then I want dibs on this character. 

Many thanks.
Mudwall Gatewood (Herpes simplex)

How about Herpes Gladiatorum instead. It is a heck of a skin disease and commonly gets misdiagnosed as Impetigo. It's sneaky and highly contagious.

Doug is the plant guy, Mudwall is the bug guy, WMT is the bird guy, I am the skin infection guy.  Have had everything including MRSA which put me in the CDC in Atlanta.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Big J on June 18, 2014, 09:34:13 AM
How about Herpes Gladiatorum instead. It is a heck of a skin disease and commonly gets misdiagnosed as Impetigo. It's sneaky and highly contagious.

....... I am the skin infection guy.  Have had everything including MRSA which put me in the CDC in Atlanta.

With a species name like gladiatorum, I would think someone must suffer or even perish. 

That is what happens when you grapple with other clammy guys on a diseased-soaked soft platform, in an attempt to earn points for everything from take-downs to riding time.  It sounds infectiously peculiar to me, but whatever flips/flipped your cookie.       

NCsporksman

Locolocal if you're lookin for someone to fish with I'll be up on the SLOHO Sun-Tues with my crew of flunkies...my name's Matt, I drive a Nissan frontier, you can find my ruggedly handsome mug plastered upon this board somewheres...if you wanna find me I'll be the guy shamelessly high-holing ya (probably not what you're thinking/wanting) and skipping rocks all up in your vicinity. If you find my stream behavior hard to countenance I propose a sort of gentlemen's dual. We'll stand abreast mid-stream and see who can pull more trouts while the water rises. Last one to be swept away wins...bring your wading belt and life-proof case. If you've truely got the stones you've insinuated, you'll sink fast and I won't be able to save you. I enjoy a nice lazy river ride so its all good to me...I'll await your reply guy  :;! other wise GFYS

Big J

Quote from: LocoLocal on June 18, 2014, 14:17:24 PM
Hey guy, I am just a noob fisherman hopin to hotspot on some local boards. Now give me your shoes (wading boots?). I just got all geared up at the Orvis in Leesburg after watching "A River Runs Through It." Watched some YouTube vids on casting (10 o'clock/2 o'clock) so I figure I'm good to go - right? I just wanna match the hatch, brah. Sporksman (or should I say DORKSman) - you sound like a lively young fellow. Perhaps we will revel on the banks of the SlowHo following our rising water rod measuring contest.

Alright, which one of you board members made a troll account?