• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!. Please login or sign up.
November 30, 2021, 08:38:47 AM

News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

To the haters

Started by Jfey, June 16, 2014, 13:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jfey

June 16, 2014, 13:56:24 PM Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 14:00:38 PM by Jfey

Long weekend in WV.  Yes, fuggers, I caught a fish.

For RvrBum and now Big J.
" class="fancybox" data-fancybox="topic">" title="" alt="" width="800" height="600" class="bbc_img" loading="lazy">

rolled through WV and saw desolate small town stuff
" class="fancybox" data-fancybox="topic">" title="" alt="" width="800" height="600" class="bbc_img" loading="lazy">

Drove through some scenic areas

hike in was fun

Long way for pune bows

Spinners and coffin flys came out around 7:30ish and so did the browns including the one dedicated to Bum and J.

" class="fancybox" data-fancybox="topic">" title="" alt="" width="128" height="96" class="bbc_img" loading="lazy">
" class="fancybox" data-fancybox="topic">" title="" alt="" width="640" height="480" class="bbc_img" loading="lazy">
" class="fancybox" data-fancybox="topic">" title="" alt="" width="640" height="480" class="bbc_img" loading="lazy">

Last man standing by the fire

New stream on day 2.  Spent most of the morning and afternoon taking pictures and drinking and fishing a little here and there. Mostly just waiting around for the bugs

For Big J

For Doug

For Muddy

For me

Was reminded that a boot if the preferred way of smashing a can to put back in your pack

Fish were also involved

The biggest one of the trip
Second biggest

Last man standing again

:-*

Yup, going fishing

raz

nice work jeff.

see you in a few days

twinbridges

Dougfish

Most excellent use of time, liquor, beer and feesh.  'c;

You we're north of my in-laws if Harmen was the key. Haven't done much up there.

Transylwader

Jfey

Quote from: Transylwader on June 16, 2014, 15:50:46 PM

No brookies? Fail

I know.  Couldn't get anyone away from the big creeks.

Yup, going fishing

Big J

That is some good stuff Jfey.  Send me those coordinates and I'll get TU up to that culvert to repair.   'c;

flatlander

RiverbumCO

My real name is Chad Farthouse.

bullship

Meh. Nothing for me? I see. I see.

It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

Woolly Bugger

noice beer selection! good fish too, that part of WV don't look quite as skanky as Tranny's sewer d:b

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

DaAx

No hatin' on dat.  Good stuff.

Monkeys make anything funny...anything...

#CommissionsEarned