• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!. Please login or sign up.
November 29, 2021, 04:02:10 AM

News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Dickin with crik punes

Started by Onslow, June 08, 2014, 20:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

overbrook

beats being stuck indoors any day!       y;

DRIFTS

I'd fish the toilet any day for that

l><))))))))))))))))),/*>~----------------------dave

Transylwader

I drank enough alcohol to kill 4 grown ass men this past weekend. I did it because I feel nothing. I did manage to stick some punes in Crabtree Creek yesterday. Alas, the large catfish are either racist fucks or they don't like flies. I deliberately snagged one to feel how they would tussle. I was marginally impressed until a chick with the biggest titties came jogging by. I woke up this morning and she was laying next to me. I wonder if she will still be there when I get off work...

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Transylwader on June 09, 2014, 11:07:00 AM

I drank enough alcohol to kill 4 grown ass men this past weekend. I did it because I feel nothing. I did manage to stick some punes in Crabtree Creek yesterday. Alas, the large catfish are either racist fucks or they don't like flies. I deliberately snagged one to feel how they would tussle. I was marginally impressed until a chick with the biggest titties came jogging by. I woke up this morning and she was laying next to me. I wonder if she will still be there when I get off work...

Tranny ate some magic mushrooms again

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dougfish

Mike,

Your neighbor called.

Can you quiet the mooing at your house?

Big J

Good stuff. Small crickin beats my day

Onslow

June 09, 2014, 20:14:40 PM #7 Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 20:58:45 PM by Phallus in Wonderland

Mike, the thought of you emerging from Crabtree Creek after a spell of wet wading reeking of residual Bluegill jizz funk, methane from decaying matter, and a bit of treated sewage odor, to encounter a pointy nosed bitch/w ginormous mammary systems struting in yoga pants is quite a picture.

This could be topped however by you going to Louisburg and chilling with the box butts at the local BK.  I'm sure you could charm one by proclaiming you adoration and respect for Nelson Mandela.  Damn, you may even get a little chocolate covered jelly roll, after which, you can saunter down to the Tar river for some non racist Channel Cats.  If you are really lucky, you might unwittingly hook up with some Pentecostal Holiness jelly roll...she may get the spirit and start praising Jesus whilst you bang her.

RiverbumCO

My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Transylwader

Quote from: Phallus in Wonderland on June 09, 2014, 20:14:40 PM

Mike, the thought of you emerging from Crabtree Creek after a spell of wet wading reeking of residual Bluegill jizz funk, methane from decaying matter, and a bit of treated sewage odor, to encounter a pointy nosed bitch/w ginormous mammary systems struting in yoga pants is quite a picture.

This could be topped however by you going to Louisburg and chilling with the box butts at the local BK.  I'm sure you could charm one by proclaiming you adoration and respect for Nelson Mandela.  Damn, you may even get a little chocolate covered jelly roll, after which, you can saunter down to the Tar river for some non racist Channel Cats.  If you are really lucky, you might unwittingly hook up with some Pentecostal Holiness jelly roll...she may get the spirit and start praising Jesus whilst you bang her.

haha. This is the post of the year. Mark it, dude!

#CommissionsEarned