News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

The Mudwall Manor.

Started by Big J, October 26, 2014, 15:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big J

The Dude

Okay, how about this then:  An orthodox mountain angler does not wear waders.  Man up (it's not even cold out).  Waders are not spun from a traditional/natural fiber.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Beetle

Stephen- did you force Jacob to wear those hip waders on your waters?    What other outrageous demands await your guests?

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: The Dude on October 28, 2014, 07:31:14 AM
Waders are not spun from a traditional/natural fiber.

My hypocrisy knows no bounds. 

Quote from: Beetle on October 28, 2014, 07:39:31 AM
Stephen- did you force Jacob to wear those hip waders on your waters?    What other outrageous demands await your guests?

I think J. sported chest highs.  The only real demands are the indoor temperature has to remain in the 60s or lower (I can't tolerate a toasty indoor environ) and quests must "carry" while fishing for all the coyotes that thrive. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Big J

Saturday morning it was 30 degrees and there was a heavy layer of frost.  It was cold, ain't no way I was wet wading.

I also packed Mr. Sig as requested.

benben reincarnated

Quote from: Big J on October 28, 2014, 08:19:49 AM
Saturday morning it was 30 degrees and there was a heavy layer of frost.  It was cold, ain't no way I was wet wading.

Nut up.

It's all about the water temp. 

Waders and hiking in are a terrible idea, no matter how cold it is. 

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: benben on October 28, 2014, 11:41:42 AM

Quote from: Big J on October 28, 2014, 08:19:49 AM

Nut up.

It's all about the water temp. 

Waders and hiking in are a terrible idea, no matter how cold it is.

"Nut up" coming from southern pasty boys --- laughing my tail off.  I am too old of a cat to be persuaded by a couple of kittens, and wading wet ain't a way to measure dicks anyway.  In my world it ranks below "look how many guns I own and the colossal dimension of my manhood". 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

benben reincarnated

I still like you Stephen, sans waders or not. 

AL trout bum

Quote from: RiverbumCO on October 26, 2014, 17:09:13 PM

You could get a lot of money  for that knotty tree.

Exactly what I was thinking. Those burls are apparently quite valuable. Something else I learned from a reality show....

Between those and findin' 'sang, you could make quite the living up in them thar hills!

Nice reportage!  'c;
"Sloppy and rough wading have saved more trout than any regulation written by man."

BRFFF

Well done, what a gorgeous bookie.