Redington Torrent 9' 10wt fer sail

Started by Transylwader, June 06, 2014, 09:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transylwader

Sup y'all.
I am selling 1x brand spanking new Redington Torrent Nine foot Ten Weight for $150.00. It comes with rod sock and tube. Never used. Holla atcha boy...
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

No trades, cumsocks or random shit. I need a replacement ASAP as I search out marsh/river donkeys y;

OldDominionAngler

Damn...if this was a week ago..and the cobia trip had not been cancelled...you would have had yourself a buyer.  Sorry mang.

Transylwader

Reason Im selling it is coz I need some donkey for a Sage Rod. Im prissy like dat. Cobia huh? Those bastages are epic /'/

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Transylwader on June 06, 2014, 09:13:34 AM
Sup y'all.
I am selling 1x brand spanking new Redington Torrent Nine foot Ten Weight for $150.00. It comes with rod sock and tube. Never used. Holla atcha boy...

No trades, cumsocks or random shit. I need a replacement ASAP as I search out marsh/river donkeys y;

I checked the International Glossary of Fly Fishing Terms (IGFFT).  "Donkey", marsh or river, is not listed.  There is no "Blueline" either.  Plus, the streamers you'll likely use for those carp, which I assume are "donkies", are really "Lures" according to the English and the IGFFT. 

I wish you whapizzled mavericks would play by the fly angling rules and stop making stuff up!

Good luck unloading the rod.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Big J

If its not used see if Redington would let you trade it in for an 8 wt or whatever weight you want for carp.  Sage is overrated you elitist. 

flatlander

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on June 06, 2014, 10:28:05 AM
  Plus, the streamers you'll likely use for those carp, which I assume are "donkies", are really "Lures" according to the English and the IGFFT. 

Veritable dog knobblers for sure.

Transylwader

I think I'm going to sign back up on SELFF (SE lying fuckers forum) n sell this rod to one of em for 200donkey. Maybe the bloke calling himself fishing with Christ will become demonized and actually turn into a pro guide after touching its beastly cork. Well, shit. That all sounded messed up. See Gayson turned me onto a light saber of a sage rawd yesterday. I needs to have it. I am 4'7" and can bomb the whole fly line. A far cry from jerking a 0wt for ghey punes. I rest my case. #sageforlife

Dougfish

Ahhh, WMT/Sage envy. I see.

Just go play with your own shit and be happy. Pune.