News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

DH open for rape

Started by Transylwader, June 02, 2014, 12:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transylwader

http://www.ncwildlife.org/News/NewsArticle/tabid/416/IndexID/9809/Default.aspx
Punes get dibs on troots from 6:00AM to 11:59AM, then you pro-guide peeps can go on your annual rape thereafter. June 7, 2014 DH, DH, DH!!! not to be confused with the Flint Michigan Megabowl

AL trout bum

I had a less than stellar weekend in Transylvania and Madison counties. I was forced to fish horrible DH water, which I despise. I will try to get my crappy pics up later. Fishing was extremely slow and the pinners were out in full force. In fact, if I ever say I'm fishing the D again, punch me in the face.
"Sloppy and rough wading have saved more trout than any regulation written by man."

Transylwader

Quote from: AL trout bum on June 02, 2014, 12:49:43 PM
I had a less than stellar weekend in Transylvania and Madison counties. I was forced to fish horrible DH water, which I despise. I will try to get my crappy pics up later. Fishing was extremely slow and the pinners were out in full force. In fact, if I ever say I'm fishing the D again, punch me in the face.
I need to quit listening to my friends. Apparently TC was supposed to get a hosing, so I stayed in Raleigh, took a lovely older woman out for dinner and drinks (Friday and last night) Now I am $300 in the hole. Fuck it all...

AL trout bum

$300!? I hope she put out...
"Sloppy and rough wading have saved more trout than any regulation written by man."

Onslow

Quote from: AL trout bum on June 02, 2014, 13:31:59 PM

I wouldn't give a fuck if she put out or not if she were loaded or had a PHD.  Shit, I'd spend that much on a lady with a MA or MBA.

Dougfish

LOL! My darling wife who's getting her doctorate costs much more than $300 a day.

Transylwader

Quote from: Phallus in Wonderland on June 02, 2014, 16:02:05 PM

I wouldn't give a fuck if she put out or if she were loaded or had a PHD.  Shit, I'd spend that much on a lady with a MA or MBA.
Yes she put out. 1st night n all. She said I have no respect for her. So I boned her again last night. Shes a smart lady. Sadly not smart enough to be enthralled by my swanky accent

Onslow

Quote from: Transylwader on June 02, 2014, 16:26:16 PM
Quote from: Phallus in Wonderland on June 02, 2014, 16:02:05 PM

I wouldn't give a fuck if she put out or if she were loaded or had a PHD.  Shit, I'd spend that much on a lady with a MA or MBA.
Yes she put out. 1st night n all. She said I have no respect for her. So I boned her again last night. Shes a smart lady. Sadly not smart enough to be enthralled by my swanky accent

I know of a lady who hired a somewhat youthful Englishman to remodel her porch.  The Englishman's bid was 20 grand and a righteous amount higher than the competition.  The dude with the accent got the job because....

RiverbumCO

That's pretty accurate, Tro-Uterus. 

The Tuckaseegee is almost exactly like that when it opens.
My real name is Chad Farthouse.