Big J!

Started by Dougfish, May 27, 2014, 06:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougfish

-0-
Happy birthday!

You little punk.

Big J

Thanks Doug.  I had to go to work today, but my wife started my morning out with biscuits and gravy and bacon.  I'm happy.

benben reincarnated

Happy Birthday Jacob!

Quote from: Big J on May 27, 2014, 07:11:02 AM
Thanks Doug.  I had to go to work today, but my wife started my morning out with biscuits and gravy and bacon.  I'm happy.

"biscuits" and "gravy" and "bacon"....mhmmm, just call it like it is Jacob, no need to be coy with us.

The Dude

I'm glad you were born.  Happy b'day, my friend.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Dougfish

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: The Dude on May 27, 2014, 07:25:44 AM
I'm glad you were born.  Happy b'day, my friend.

Yes!  Happy birthday, you pup!!!!!

The biscuits, gravy, and bacon are all part of the collective estrogenic laden plan to make sure you pass on before she does.  It has nothing to do with love; I am sure she still loves you and will continue to love you after you are gone.

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Big J

Thanks ben and the dude.  She is not a morning person so the biscuits, gravy, and bacon were just that.  :laugh:

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on May 27, 2014, 07:53:27 AM
The biscuits, gravy, and bacon are all part of the collective estrogenic laden plan to make sure you pass on before she does.  It has nothing to do with love; I am sure she still loves you and will continue to love you after you are gone.

Mudwall, I would agree this is the case for most women, but my wife it is not.  She is as sweet as can be, but cooking is not one of her strong points.  I've lost 20 plus lbs for a reason.....

DRIFTS

Happy B day J !!!
Now we need to go stick Mr. Museky
l><))))))))))))))))),/*>~----------------------dave

Jfey

Yup, going fishing

overbrook

Happy birthday a little late....when is the next fly swap? jis' askin. V:;

sanjuanwormhatch

HB, my jawja brother.

flatlander

Happy birthday Big J.