News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

$$$$ hit the fan

Started by consumnfire1229, May 23, 2014, 18:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

consumnfire1229

What a week!  I have been working tirelessly on my most complex project to date in my career trying to wrap things up before I go on vacation. I thought we had turned a corner, but things hit the fan again this morning about 9:30...I was off of work today because federal regulation requires me to take 5 working days off in a row in a 12 month period...Memorial Day is not a working day...I think we have averted the crisis...at least for now...shew!!!

Of all the times to be worrying me about work while I am technically on vacation....don't call me while I am in the middle of visiting yard sales trying to find some deals!!!   V:;  I found Dougfish a vintage reel, but I wanted to make sure it would add value to his collection...
"No, I don't want any Finalist...sounds like some Japanese $$$$"  So, I let the lady keep it... p;-$8

I found a nice 12ga. pump shotgun...negotiated for a little while...settled on a price...brought it home...ran a few rounds through it...cleaned it...put it away...

About 2:30, I left for a local stream that holds a few nice brown trout.  I started out with a stimi, but the fish were not very interest in the dries plus I didn't see any bugs.  Later I decided to start nymphing...after 2 hours and a dozen or so dinks with one nice one, I called it quits...

[attach=1]

[attach=2]

Can't wait until next Turkey season...Gobble Gobble!!
"Thou shalt know thy waters and be wise about those things upon which thy prey doth feed."  4th Commandment of The Eleven Commandments from the Curtis Creek Manifesto

Dougfish

"I think I'll play golf all day."

Peckerhead. And keep going to yard sales for me, OK?

Oh, nice fish.