News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Low Country Escape

Started by Dylar, May 22, 2014, 20:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylar

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUMT9OIaVvE
After an extra shitty weekend at work, I decided to ditch the angry Ass Vegas scene and head down to the South Carolina Low Country to see about scratching that salty itch.

On the way in, I stopped by the ruins of an old church, burned down during the Revolution by soldiers of Lord Cornwallis, rebuilt, then burned down again by Sherman's Bummers in 1865.

Some cunt stain has been putting Yankee flags on the graves of CSA soldiers.  Gross.

Spent two days looking for reds on the flats, but they were nowhere to be seen.  The bait isn't in down there yet, either.  Fortunately, I did find lots of these fellows in the grass, and several were willing to play.  They apparently didn't know that I play for keeps.

This guy was a first for me on the fly.  He fought a lot better than is their wont.  I ain't complaining.

The flatties were on the feed, too.  'Tis the season for these delicious bastards.

This is where Kanye West and VA visitors always stop.

Onslow

Fuck yeah.

Love the DKs shit V:; /'/

Transylwader

You know what, Jesus? Fuck you!
Thanks for the invite. I spent my 21st being lectured by the 43 yr old native injin bitch. I caught some waves, picked strawberries then cried a lil :'(

DRIFTS

Nice...I have never figured out that salty shit yet
l><))))))))))))))))),/*>~----------------------dave

ptfranze

Not a bad day at all.  I'm very jealous

5xTippett

You eat at the Shrimp Shack?

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Dylar on May 22, 2014, 20:14:28 PM
This is where Kanye West and VA visitors always stop.

I was under the impression there were never any VA visitors in this area, passing through maybe but none ever stop.  What is there to see at this establishment, local SC freakiness?

Cool fish.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

raz

flatlander

How did I miss this?  Right on!  Diggin' the Heels chapeau., too.