Fatal book sal: Gierach and just added Split and Glued!

Started by Woolly Bugger, April 02, 2014, 14:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

First up john gierach

[attach=1]
Most are hard covered, all have smoke odor and yellowed edges a few have foxing sold individually or as a collection.

Make an offer!

Also adding "Split & Glued" This book was kept in it's cardboard shipping package and therefore does not have yellowing and much less smoke odor.

Stony Creek Rods, Harrisburg, PA, 2007. Hardcover. Book Condition: As New. 1st printing. Brown cloth with gilt titles, green color pictorial dust jacket, 4to, 300pp, illustrated with color and b-w photographs, charts, facsimilies plus drawings and painting reproductions by Kim Mellema. Foreword by Hoagy B. Carmichael. "The subject of this book is Vincent Marinaro-his life as a fly-fisherman, but with a particular focus upon his career as a maker of bamboo fly rods." The title of the book is taken from the ubiquitous inscription Marinaro would put on his rods. An appendix at the end of the book lists all of the Marinaro tapers, which he jealously guarded during his lifetime. A wonderful insight into one of the legends of modern fly fishing.

[attach=2]
Asking $55.95, includes priority shipping

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

DaAx

Monkeys make anything funny...anything...