News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

steelrain birfday barf

Started by steelrain202, March 28, 2014, 21:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transylwader

Yinz are welcome. Its those fucking Vaginans...

Dougfish

Quote from: Transylwader on May 20, 2014, 20:11:32 PM

Yeah, we inbreds can't hang with you imports.  :;!

Jfey

Quote from: troutfanatic on May 20, 2014, 20:06:38 PM
Here you go Jeff...
[attach=1]

Don't mess with the Burg man...

So good.   No real hate on Pittsburgh(other the Steelers)
Yup, going fishing

Transylwader

Quote from: Dougfish on May 20, 2014, 20:21:36 PM

Yeah, we inbreds can't hang with you imports.  :;!
I love you Douglas.Its that Mudflap Stonewall bloke...mountain lion toting bastage!

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Transylwader on May 20, 2014, 22:15:53 PM
I love you Douglas.Its that Mudflap Stonewall bloke...mountain lion toting bastage!

Great!  Love of any type I don't need, certainly not from a foreigner.   I loved, and was loved by a foreigner, once.   I've communicated this story before.  French Canadian she was, beautiful shapely gal.  In the throes of passion, she kept yelling "wee, wee, wee!"  I was emotionally damaged for months, because I had no more wee-wee to contribute.  Much later I realized she was actually screaming "oui, oui, oui".  Actually, I suppose I was doing a pretty good job.  But by the time I discarded the emotional baggage from that ONE lustful evening, she had moved on.  It ain't the first time that my hayseed ignorance cost me a good time.   

Welcome to the new guy. 

And all of you have a great time at steelie's shindig. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Big J

No no, it's those NC guys.

benben reincarnated

Quote from: Big J on May 21, 2014, 07:17:31 AM

No no, it's those NC guys.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I didn't think he pulled the jersey out until well into that evening.  He is quite proud of it.

Michael Toris

Damn, dirty j coming in wiff da hammer son

The Dude

Game.  Set.  Match.   BigJ!
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Transylwader

Jacob, quit spying my face space news feed. I got a bud in Sweden who is really bitter about those asshole Irish tits donning springbok jerseys. This is why we can't have nice things...

Big J

Grannyknot

Tranny,
since those queefs have overtaken your beloved saffa rugby kit, I submit for approval, an Arsenal keeper jersey...
Your thoughts?
Short sleeve version of course.

Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

Transylwader

Quote from: Grannyknot on May 21, 2014, 09:06:42 AM
Tranny,
since those queefs have overtaken your beloved saffa rugby kit, I submit for approval, an Arsenal keeper jersey...
Your thoughts?
Short sleeve version of course.

Hell yes! I doubt that those One Direction punes would fair well attending a "Gooners" game.
Great win on Saturday. I was crying with joy. Good to see the ole Highbury faithful once again be on the top perch.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2067149-arsenal-2014-fa-cup-win-arsene-wenger-gets-bumps-doused-in-champagne#articles/2067149-arsenal-2014-fa-cup-win-arsene-wenger-gets-bumps-doused-in-champagne

raz

first silverware in ages.  poor old wenker.  all he can win is a measly FA Cup against shit ass Hull City.  give those north london wanks something to cheer about. 

did you see the vid where the one direction kid got wrecked by the aston villa player in a chartity match?  i think gabby ablongahor got him.

Transylwader

^?

Fuck him. He's lucky it wasn't a rugby match, no wait, those poofters wouldn't dare. Asshat smalltimer queer. I really wish I could get those springbok jerseys back. I am livid to say the least... >:(