News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

steelrain birfday barf

Started by steelrain202, March 28, 2014, 21:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelrain202

as usual i am hosting my annual bake at my house on the watauga June 20-22. its my birthday and the streams will be primed. its time to fish, eat megatons of food, drink oil tankers of beer and do other things your wives. girlfriends, or life partners wont allow you to do at home. if youve been before you know its a damn good time. hundreds of streams and big water only a short drive away. a nice flat yard with a perfectly manicured lush green lawn to sleep on or your pick of two very comfy couches maybe a bed or two. beverages you cant find outside of the mtns of western NC. youre all invited however leave your politics at home, most likely one of my excavators will be tied up on a job site and i wont have immediate access to them to bury your body. so come one come all to the greatest spectacle on earth

Transylwader

Ya maing, this shit is so fucking epic, the Bossman even perished(well almost)
n!n
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Steelrain says fuck you, but most of all, its an opportunity to pillage his backyard. Pull in bitches...

Ashe up your ass.

The choco lab says FUCK ALL Y'ALL!

Michael Toris

I've got to make this for at least a day or two

Michael Toris

Gonna give it my best effot man. Keep tranny out of trouble tonight

sanjuanwormhatch

I actually think I have a hall pass that weekend.  Interesting.

Phil

Would I be considered to attend, Steelrain? I know that I have been considered an asshole here, but I only live a few miles away, and like to fish. I'm just an old crusty guy. Could bring my guitar and banjo.

Transylwader

Woolly, you moderating bastage! Where the fukk is that pic???!!! n!n

ptfranze

Haha Wooly nothing to be ashamed of!  Everyone passes out in a chair once in a while!!  Also don't know if I can make it also don't want to crash the party since I have never fished with anyone on here yet.  Hope you guys have a great time and I will definitely make an appearance after I have fished with some of you guys

Onslow

Will do a day trip up thar.  Hopefully I'll be able to scratch one off the bucket list provided someone has balls to join me on a death defying jaunt through the hellish.....

RiverbumCO

I would not suggest attending unless you are very comfortable with vomit.
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

benben reincarnated

Will Mike be talking like this?  BTW where is this post now...?  I took a screenshot of it to text to Mike for an American English translation, now it is gone into the ether...

raz

1 month.  boom.  ya, joined up wolly's board finally. 

Michael Toris

Quote from: raz on May 20, 2014, 15:13:32 PM

Right on man. Welcome to the low rent district

Jfey

Quote from: raz on May 20, 2014, 15:13:32 PM

Jeebus, this place has gone to hell.  F-ing Yinzers are joining.  Take your Iron City, Steelers, Penguins, Pirates and  go home.  p;- Wait, leave the Iron City and drop off a Primatti Brothers sandwich, then go home. n!n

PS  Hi Chris :D

Yup, going fishing

RiverbumCO

My real name is Chad Farthouse.