Sage One 10 foot 5wt

Started by Michael Toris, March 02, 2014, 23:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Toris

I'll post up some pics soon.

I have a 10 foot, five weight, four piece sage one for sale. Great rod that can simply BOMB a nymph rig/dry fly. Perfect tailwater rod. Fished a handfull of times on the soho and has performed flawlessly. Great condition and has been babied.  I just do not trout fish enough to justify it.

$500 (obo) includes original tube, sock, and blank warranty card.  I might even throw in a 5wt Rio gold to go with it.

Michael Toris

Michael Toris

Michael Toris

Transylwader

What the fukk do you use a Ten footer for? Measuring waves on the outerbanks?
Some of these genious "blueliners" claim that a longer rod catches more fish. Let me try it out. If it breaks, Im sure the warranty will kick in...

Michael Toris

Quote from: Transylwader on March 03, 2014, 12:21:08 PM
Some of these genious "blueliners" claim that a longer rod catches more fish. Let me try it out. If it breaks, Im sure the warranty will kick in...

Mends for miles man. Best nymph rod you'll ever fish

Transylwader

Quote from: wildmttrout on March 03, 2014, 17:22:19 PM
Quote from: Transylwader on March 03, 2014, 12:21:08 PM

Mends for miles man. Best nymph rod you'll ever fish
lessening the trout weenie gig or the wifey tellin you to get rid of some shit? Im on nymphos after hours. I'm a streamer chucking bloke...

Michael Toris

Lessening the trout weenie gig. Wifey asked why I was selling.

_Fish_Pimp

Jfey

two questions

A.  how much for the wicker creel in pic #3
2. Do you think you could fit a body in the plastic container which is also in pic #3
D. Would you consider including the reel?(with the creel and container, not the fly rod)
Yup, going fishing

Michael Toris

Quote from: Jfey on March 03, 2014, 21:14:58 PM
two questions

A.  how much for the wicker creel in pic #3
2. Do you think you could fit a body in the plastic container which is also in pic #3
D. Would you consider including the reel?(with the creel and container, not the fly rod)

I see three questions here so get one of those Indians to peer review your posts.

A. Wicker creel is actually part of a fly fishing inspired coffee table which I use as a junk tying table. If you are truly interested in it, you may look at it when you come musky fishing this weekend.

B. Yes, the container could contain a small body. Actually,  you now cannot view said coffee table due to a revelation I just had about your future plans.

C (Which you labeled D. Smh.). That's gonna be my carp reel.

Jfey

ok, thanks for the info.  My 5th and final question is more of a request.   Can you take a picture of yourself getting into the container?  I'm curious to see if you fit. 

Yup, going fishing

Michael Toris

Quote from: Jfey on March 03, 2014, 21:39:19 PM
ok, thanks for the info.  My 5th and final question is more of a request.   Can you take a picture of yourself getting into the container?  I'm curious to see if you fit.

And to think, I tied flies for you

Michael Toris

Seriously tho, this rod is for sale