Acklins Island Bonefishing

Started by goffish, December 27, 2013, 13:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goffish

If anyone is looking for an inexpensive bonefishing lodge or DIY trip check out www.acklinsbonefish.com. Acklins Island offers some of the best bonefishing left in the Bahamas with very little pressure.

Acklins Bonefish Club
Acklins Island, Bahamas
www.acklinsbonefish.com

RiverbumCO

Or at least it did until some fuck from Montana told everybody.

Fackin' Douche   p;-
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

The Dude

Quote from: RiverbumCO on December 28, 2013, 01:17:11 AM

Fackin' Douche   p;-

Worst kept secret ever.  I've been esoterically hearing about the "secret bonefishing destination" amidst fly fishing circle for about 5 years now.  I swear it is like Gabbo.  I'm guessing it is the equivalent of Daniel Ridge in WNC.  "Everybody knows about the Davidson, but the real secret spot is Daniel Ridge."  Translation:  I'm a douchebag dimwit who doesn't know shit about fly fishing WNC outside of the D and DH streams.  But I really wish I could separate myself from all of those other douchebags, so I am going to act like the upper D is some sort of locals secret that I'll only share with you.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

RiverbumCO

What kind of trout is a 'native' trout?

snagaluffaguss

RiverbumCO

Big J

Quote from: RiverbumCO on December 28, 2013, 22:53:56 PM
What kind of trout is a 'native' trout?

I heard that once stockers are in a stream for a while, they "git native".  :laugh:

benben reincarnated

I looked at the website, that ain't cheap, I don't care what anyone says.

Oh, and fuck the Davidson, and fuck natives, specks, speckles, or whatever your favorite hillbilly chooses to call them.

flatlander

Quote from: The Dude on December 28, 2013, 10:23:23 AM
Quote from: RiverbumCO on December 28, 2013, 01:17:11 AM

Fackin' Douche   p;-

Worst kept secret ever.  I've been esoterically hearing about the "secret bonefishing destination" amidst fly fishing circle for about 5 years now.  I swear it is like Gabbo.  I'm guessing it is the equivalent of Daniel Ridge in WNC.  "Everybody knows about the Davidson, but the real secret spot is Daniel Ridge."  Translation:  I'm a douchebag dimwit who doesn't know shit about fly fishing WNC outside of the D and DH streams.  But I really wish I could separate myself from all of those other douchebags, so I am going to act like the upper D is some sort of locals secret that I'll only share with you.

Acklins is 3rd world.  I've been twice.  There were no lodges at the time.  Can't speak for this outfit.  Lots of small bones and very few people.  A wader's paradise.