Cat fight on the Salmon River Pulaski NY

Started by Woolly Bugger, October 20, 2013, 19:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

benben reincarnated

Damn.  New water rights battle...you can't cast to my side of the river!

Woolly Bugger

She owns the camp across the river... charges $50 to fish "her hole" ...

Asshats may have been casting onto her property... that whole area looks like a cluster fuck anyway...

but no matter what, she shouldn't have shoved that "women"... the old adage "don't write checks with your mouth that you can't cash with your body!"  may apply...

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Al

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on October 20, 2013, 20:47:14 PM
She owns the camp across the river... charges $50 to fish "her hole" ...

Asshats may have been casting onto her property... that whole area looks like a cluster fuck anyway...

but no matter what, she shouldn't have shoved that "women"... the old adage "don't write checks with your mouth that you can't cash with your body!"  may apply...

Buddy of mine who I sometimes go to Salmon River with sent me this video last week - he confirms what Woolly said. According to him she is an asshole and gives everyone a hard time. Gives a whole new meaning to the term "combat fishing"

AL trout bum

So white trash exists up north too, good to know.
"Sloppy and rough wading have saved more trout than any regulation written by man."

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

This is an impeccable example that supports my practice of never, I mean never, including females in any angling game.  You insert a gal into an antagonistic angling situation like this, or even embrace them in a serene fishing adventure, AND the dynamics change!!!!   My liberal hypocrisy knows no bounds.   
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

sanjuanwormhatch

tomato can

I saw that video, Big Muddy and I thought of your axiom. And yes there is plenty of PWT up north. 

Woolly Bugger

I wonder what "terms of service" were violated ? Posting a video that was shot in public?

Maybe it will show up somewhere else ...
me -There's a season?

Jfey

What a joke.   "you were casting in my water" or whatever she was saying. PWT has no borders.  It was funny until they showed the daughter crying.
Yup, going fishing

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Why do we assume we are dealing with P(Poor) WT?  No one in the clip appears to be poor.  There is no need to insult the truly poverty stricken.   These featured "sportspersons" may be deprived/poor when it comes to cerebral firepower and social, balanced talents, but again they don't look financially challenged. 

Validation: I know WT! 

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on October 21, 2013, 08:32:37 AM
Why do we assume we are dealing with P(Poor) WT?  No one in the clip appears to be poor.  There is no need to insult the truly poverty stricken.   These featured “sportspersons” may be deprived/poor when it comes to cerebral firepower and social, balanced talents, but again they don’t look financially challenged. 

Validation: I know WT! 

PWT has nothing to do with how much money you have in the bank...

Jis Say'in

me -There's a season?

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on October 21, 2013, 08:43:13 AM
PWT has nothing to do with how much money you have in the bank...

Jis Say'in

It doesn't?  Well, don't I feel stupid (ain't the first time either)!  So, what does it really mean?  Why are they poor then?  Would IWT or DAWT or MFWT be more appropriate?