Cat fight on the Salmon River Pulaski NY

Started by Woolly Bugger, October 20, 2013, 19:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transylwader

Everybody knows up north has white trash. Heck, they make the mountain people of NC look sophisticated. Last year, when several of us attended the Rust Belt Bake, we witnessed a clusterfuck too, except, there wasn't any fighting, just a trillion dudes lined up at the mouth of creeks on Lake Erie, shitcanning the dumb ass pellethead steelies.
Women like that need to get the shit knocked out of em by fellow scummies. Feel bad for the little girl, but guess what, she'll grow up to be a POS just like mummy dearest. It's a sick circle of life that goes round and round...

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on October 21, 2013, 08:49:46 AM
Quote from: Woolly Bugger on October 21, 2013, 08:43:13 AM
PWT has nothing to do with how much money you have in the bank...

Jis Say'in

It doesn't?  Well, don't I feel stupid (ain't the first time either)!  So, what does it really mean?  Why are they poor then?  Would IWT or DAWT or MFWT be more appropriate? 

poor morals, upbringing, character, etc...
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Transylwader

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on October 21, 2013, 08:57:30 AM

Jis Say'in

It doesn't?  Well, don't I feel stupid (ain't the first time either)!  So, what does it really mean?  Why are they poor then?  Would IWT or DAWT or MFWT be more appropriate? 

poor morals, upbringing, character, etc...
Sounds like the nation of Afrikaaners from South Africa. They are an embarrasment to humanity. It figures, since they are descendants of the Dutch, possibly the trashiest European civilixzation, just above the French p;-

SixBees52

Jis Say'in

Piss-soaked, wanton trollops  b';

"Git yer biscuits in the oven and your buns in bed..."        - Kinky Freidman and the Texas Jewboys
"Can't do the things I used to, 'cause I done got old..."                       - Buddy Guy

5xTippett

"poor morals, upbringing, character, etc..."  Well said, Keith.  Money doesn't have anything to do with class.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

The etymology of this term, PWT, has seized my interest.  The meaning has changed some over the years perhaps?

""Poor whites" (meaning, financially destitute) were increasingly labeled "poor white trash" (meaning, financially and genetically worse off than most) and worse; "cracker," "hillbilly," "clay eater," "linthead," "peckerwood," "buckra," and especially "redneck" only scratched the surface of rejection and slander."

http://www.georgiaencyclopedia.org/articles/history-archaeology/poor-whites

"The term "Poor White Trash," the author claims, came from the slaves themselves."  How fitting, if true!

http://www.stolaf.edu/people/fitz/COURSES/Trash.htm

Fascinating stuff.   
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

sanjuanwormhatch

My favorite piece of PWT is Rick Bragg.  TIFWIW.