first year truly fly fishing

Started by aquafisious, October 16, 2013, 16:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aquafisious

I'm from Wisconsin and live in the drift-less area. After years of being an active bass fisherman I decided to target trout with a fly rod and feel in love with it! All summer I fly fished and forgot about bass fishing. I am looking at soaking in as much information I can for next season and forward to trout fishing! I plan on converting over to fly fishing for bass as well in order to get my love of bass fishing as well!

Transylwader

C'mon now, post up some shit, like a pic of said bass or your favorite 5wt. Goods or GTFO.
Im planning a trip to the driftless area for my 35th next May. Hit me up. I'll buy beer and drive.

benben reincarnated

Big J

Forget intro, he lives in the driftless area.  Free pass for being a good contact point for up there.  -0-

Almost went up there this spring with TW.  Plan on doing it soon.

sanjuanwormhatch

I know as much about the midwest as I do female anatomy but I sure do want to do a cast and blast of some sort up there some day.  Will you host me?  Do you have dogs? 

Trout Maharishi

Got any naked photos of your girlfriend, wife, mom, grandmother, aunt, or neighbors. Will trade trout info for photos. ;D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: sanjuanwormhatch on October 17, 2013, 05:06:18 AM
I know as much about the midwest as I do female anatomy

Said the gynocologist from Lake Woe-be-gone.