News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

PFF Work assignments

Started by Devinsdad, September 18, 2013, 05:09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devinsdad

Here are the Work Assignments as of this moment, The Primary cooks are set I will add more help as more folks sign up.

Cook Tent Boss ODG3-
Gooormay Coffee - Streamer

Friday Dinner- Streamer -???
Sous Chef- Stoneman

Cleanup 1 01 pilot
Clean up 2 ODG3

Saturday Breakfast- Bamboo 10 Eggs, sausage, taters
Sous chef1 -PHG
Sous chef2 Charlie MacDaniel

Clean up Gillman
Clean up Southern fly
clean up Woolly Bugger

Saturday Dinner - Croaker - Low country boil
Sous Chef 22 midge

Cleanup 1 Dave MacBurnie
Cleanup 2 Phil

Sunday Muffins- Phil

Trout Maharishi

"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Devinsdad

I'll just chain Phil and Peddler together, that will keep the trouble way down and provide entertainment :D -0-  Yes, I am a cold bastard!

Trout Maharishi

Poor Jack, even he doesn't deserve that :laugh:
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

croaker

Aw hell, now there'll be no coffee and late muffins...
-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

22midge

TM you got a couple of midgets I could rent to keep my tent clean? Its hard for me to stand up in the tent.
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

Trout Maharishi

I'll send my A Team. They are strong and fast bd;0

― Charles Bukowski

22midge

next week the gnomes challenge the midgets on dancng with the stars
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

Devinsdad

A few minor adjustments have been made to work detail.