News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

WANTED: Your huge cock

Started by bullship, September 25, 2013, 11:20:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bullship

Perverts. I'm talking about chickens you sick bastards. I've got the bug to tie some monster musky flatwings, and flatwings require jungle cock. I can't find any locally(surprise), and I'm worried that ordering a handful of feathers is going to be disappointing for a number of reasons. So.....say you happen to have a cape that's stuffed in a drawer. Say you used it to tie a few classic streamers and have since entered the modern world. Say you would never need or would never miss any of the very biggest nails on that cape. Care to send them to me? I can trade some dinosaur feathers, a pristine fly fishing vest, a bag of random fly lines, etc, etc.

This fly is shit for lot of reasons, but not least of which is it's lack of jungle cock, no?

Thanks for your support.

It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

overbrook

tried Ebay?  I've seen some full necks for as low as $50....musky flies should'nt require the highest grade.

bullship

Yeah...  I've found that eBay sellers don't generally accept feathers as payment for feathers. I did find some stuff, but they were all on the other side of the world and I don't trust foreigners. Also, my budget for anything other than food or fuel is zero dollars until either my wife gets full time work, or my beard modeling gigs pick up.
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

Dougfish

'c; Winner of the best thread title of the month/year?

Transylwader

Shit on toast, I thought you was coming out of the closet...