News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

recent photos

Started by _Fish_Pimp, September 09, 2013, 18:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Dougfish on September 10, 2013, 21:59:00 PM
Any questions? Has fucking academia filled you with puss and sinister? Or piss and vinegar?

No questions. To address your questions no and none of the above.

I am always cynical of a guy's appraisal, made publically to his pals, of his wife, "hottie", or significant other.  If I am really interested in the honest evaluation of someone's "other", I will petition the opinion of one of his closest chums, a chum that has met, interacted with, etc. the "other", an unbiased chum report.   But honestly I really don't care how wonderful another's "other" may be.  I do however get a warm sensation when one of us maintains our freedom or has been granted merciful liberty.   
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

AL trout bum

Somoene once told me, "Don't start what you can't keep up." I've found that to be sage advice.
"Sloppy and rough wading have saved more trout than any regulation written by man."

Transylwader

I took a chick fishing yesterday. She wasn't hot, but fuck, could she fish! I eventually took the 4wt from her and said, my turn. I caught several brim and said to her:
"don't you ever fucking try to show me up, I'll spill your blood". We got back to the parking lot, got changed out of our wet clothes, went to a local bar, got drunk, made out (yeah, such a chivalrous twat) I was going to bang her but realized I had no condoms. I would have so banged her too, she text me this morning and said she wants to see me tonight. Im gonna have to be pretty lit (like I was last night). Y'all should try it sometime, the mind lies to you in so many ways it leaves no instance of a doubt that you want it. Beer Goggles, Jah bless this land...

Stormin_Mormon_92

THAT'S WAT I LIKE TO HEAR FROM THE SAFFA!!!! hell hath no fury to drunken bastages. Let the thirsty thursday poon COME ALIVE
Tight Lines, Drunken legs

The Dude

I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.