News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

recent photos

Started by _Fish_Pimp, September 09, 2013, 18:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Fish_Pimp

Been fishing here and there, some new places, some old. I miss the west but its good to be home. hopefully albies will be in my future for fall break.

Jfey

Nice browns!

Quotemy girl decided it wasn't going to work 

If you are going to continue fishing, you better get used to it :D
Yup, going fishing

AL trout bum

Quote from: Jfey on September 09, 2013, 19:17:17 PM

For real. Don't worry, if you can't find one that cares about you enough to allow you to do what you enjoy, then fuck 'em. There's one out there that does.
"Sloppy and rough wading have saved more trout than any regulation written by man."

Dougfish

Quote from: AL trout bum on September 09, 2013, 21:35:30 PM
For real. Don't worry, if you can't find one that cares about you enough to allow you to do what you enjoy, then fuck 'em. There's one out there that does.

^This, X10.^
Of course, you will mature into someone worth caring about. Personal experience says so.

Oh, and nice feesh!

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: _Fish_Pimp on September 09, 2013, 18:24:10 PM

Been fishing here and there, some new places, some old. I miss the west but its good to be home. hopefully albies will be in my future for fall break.
If I look sad/mad in my pics its cause my girl decided it wasn't going to work less than a week before I came back from colorado, which is pretty messed up.  >:D :'(
Anyway I'll get over it, more feesh in the sea.
Actually you look very content, peaceful, and poised in your photos.  You probably don't see it, but I bet others do - those of us that vaguely recall those flawless days of sovereignty.   Freedom is grand.  I am envious young man.

Nice fish and beautiful ancient boulders. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Transylwader

Nice browns!

Listen to Chewbacca. I chose fishing over a wife and more recently a hot ass school teacher. You cannot have both. Trust me. Most of the dudes on here who are married to hotties fish 4-5 times a year. Learn to high hole, drink beer and pound meat when it's available. It's a science bru, I fucking tell ya...

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Transylwader on September 10, 2013, 14:42:07 PM
Nice browns!

Listen to Chewbacca. I chose fishing over a wife and more recently a hot ass school teacher. You cannot have both. Trust me. Most of the dudes on here who are married to hotties fish 4-5 times a year. Learn to high hole, drink beer and pound meat when it's available. It's a science bru, I fucking tell ya...

That may be the most profound thing I have ever heard you say. BTW, Chewbacca is my favorite Star Wars character of all time.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Jfey

Yup, going fishing

consumnfire1229

I fish way more than 4 or 5 times a year....and I deer hunt, play golf, bowl and lead worship music in church and travel playing music...somehow the hottie stays by my side...
"Thou shalt know thy waters and be wise about those things upon which thy prey doth feed."  4th Commandment of The Eleven Commandments from the Curtis Creek Manifesto

wind_knot

My hottie enjoys my hobbies and I support hers. Don't listen to all of the naysayers. There are women out there that, given an honest choice, will be happy to let you fish as often as you want as long as you allow her to peruse her hobbies. It's a two way street. Respect. Honor. Love. Commitment. Trust.

You have plenty of youth in you. This too shall pass.

Dougfish

Quote from: consumnfire1229 on September 10, 2013, 19:45:48 PM
I fish way more than 4 or 5 times a year....and I deer hunt, play golf, bowl and lead worship music in church and travel playing music...somehow the hottie stays by my side...

I side with this man. She lets me play as much as I want. But she knows that I know when enough is enough. Know what I mean?
Took me a while to find myself, and find her..............now it's, Fish On!

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Where's the barf bag?  The urge to hurl has peaked from reading all this hottie mess.  Out of all the swinging units contributing to this thread, only Pimp and Transy are the fortunate.   
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Dougfish

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on September 10, 2013, 21:46:51 PM
Out of all the swinging units contributing to this thread, only Pimp and Transy are the fortunate.
My unit is hitting something. Repeatedly. Annnnd, I'm fishing. Repeatedly.  n!n

They are  :;!

Any questions? Has fucking academia filled you with puss and sinister? Or piss and vinegar?

benben reincarnated

dem r nice fish.    'c;

here is a song for your report: