For Shane and anyone else... PFF v28...

Started by croaker, August 23, 2013, 19:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

croaker

Gonna the second weekend of October.  At Juddies.  Here's a link to the sign up.

http://southernflyangler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4168

Hope I can line up help at the store to make it back up thar...
-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

Devinsdad

Thanks Croaker for putting the info up here is a bit more

PFF 28 on the banks of the Holston River for October 4th 5th and 6th with Early birds on the 3rd We will be staying at Juddies. Sign up here. Cost for the Weekend is $35 no extra charge if you come Thursday. Be prepared to chip in an extra $5 bucks if needed.

Your $35  pays for your camping,  Fri dinner, Sat Breakfast, Sat Dinner.

feel free to PM me with any questions.  Maybe Woolly will come and bring some loon stew!

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Devinsdad

Sure Woolly,  as Folks sign up I will try to update both boards.  You know the usual suspects from the post office wall will be there,  Stone man, myself, ODG3,.

If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me.

Peddler

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on August 29, 2013, 07:43:51 AM
DD, can you post a list of who is going?

Wa happened? I recall you having all sorts of good times at these things. Your Loon Stew is legendary. Just git yer bony ass on over there. We promise not to tell. Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Devinsdad

We had to change the dates for Fall PFF  Long story, b';  All I can say is some folks owe me

Dates are the 4th, 5th and 6th of October with early birds on Thursday the 3rd.  If there are any questions please PM me

wind_knot

This looks promising!! And I'm only an hour away!! Hmmmmmm. I may just have to leave the comforts of home behind for this one.

Shane

is this the sign up list?

I'm going. and I will do shirts if yall still want em

Devinsdad

Shane
Glad you can make it.
I tried to send you a PM but for some reason this high rent board won't let me. ;D

Shirts would be Awesome  get me the details and I will post on Kims board as well.

Windknot we would be glad to have ya!

wind_knot

Awesome!! Add me to the list please. Is it a pay at the door? I hope it's a pay as you catch, then I will get to be there for free!!

Devinsdad

Wind Knot
The cost is $35 for the weekend.  Pays for your camping, Friday dinner, Sat Breakfast, Saturday Dinner,

Mail your check to me details are here somewhere in this or the other PFF thread.

wind_knot