Michael Toris

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on August 12, 2014, 17:01:31 PM
Quote from: wildmttrout on August 12, 2014, 13:43:26 PM
Quote from: Big J on August 12, 2014, 13:35:44 PM
Quote from: wildmttrout on August 12, 2014, 13:28:07 PM
Tennessee is gonna suck....again

But, we are on the right track

I think

How/why are you a Tennessee fan?  I cannot connect those dots.
Don't know man. Been a fan ever since early high school.

Can't stand VT. I have 3 favorite teams each year; Tennessee, Whoever plays bama, and Whoever plays VT.

How can someone "can't stand" another collegiate football team?  I don't even hate ("can't stand") UVA.  I poke at them, but I don't hate them. 

It stumps me why WMT loathes VT.  There has to be a reason.  It makes no sense for a SWVA mountain boy not to cheer for the Hokies.  What is the reason Deuteronomy?

1.You couldn't get in?
2.You got your heart crushed in high school by a VT-bound gal?
3.Your high school golf coach hated the Hokies?
4.Your 2nd grade teacher, a VT grad, whacked your hand with a ruler for picking your nose and wiping it on the desk?
5.Your great aunt went to UVA?
6.You accidentally tinkled your pants in K, during rest period, and were forced to wear VT undies belonging to another little kid, because the half dozen pair sent to your cubby by your mom were already soiled? 

I think it is #2.

Peace.
None of the above.

Heard way too much about how awesome Beamer was growing up. He grew up in the county next to me and people worshipped him like a God. Way too many VT fans here just because it is convenient. I growes tired of "Beamer" Ball and his ghey ass football tactic very fast.

VT as a school is ok. Football team can hold my dick tho.

Jfey

Nothing like a kick in the pants to start the year.... Braxton Miller is done for the season.  Hate it for him as he's a fifth year senior with Heisman aspirations.   

The Va Tech bet with Muddy just got interesting.
Yup, going fishing

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Just heard some interesting news from Ohio ---- today there was a power outage at the Ohio State library.  More than 40 students, staff and faculty were stuck on the escalator for three hours.

Could not wait - Game on!
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Jfey

Hey Muddy.  One of my Buckeye friends was in Roanake to scout the Hokies practice.  Looks like they are in mid-season form

Yup, going fishing

Big J

I was happy that Michigan didn't blow it this year with app state. But I'm mad that WV didn't pull it together and knock Alabama off the top ten.

ptfranze

Quote from: Dylar on September 01, 2014, 10:02:23 AM
If Jacob Coker doesn't pick up enough of the offense to encourage Saban and co. to ditch Simms, Alabama will not make the playoff, much less win it.

I thought Coker would be the started but Simms looked pretty good against WVU and the more time he gets in Kiffins offense the better he will be.  I think playing a dual QB is stupid especially at Alabama. 

Gonna be a fun weekend though, Stanford vs USC and Oregon and Mich St.  love these big games early in the season. 

bmadd

Quote from: ptfranze on September 03, 2014, 19:05:12 PM
Quote from: Dylar on September 01, 2014, 10:02:23 AM
If Jacob Coker doesn't pick up enough of the offense to encourage Saban and co. to ditch Simms, Alabama will not make the playoff, much less win it.

the more time he gets in Kiffins offense the better he will be.
:laugh: