• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!!!!. Please login or sign up.
September 18, 2021, 02:47:05 AM

News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Nerd humor

Started by The Dude, August 12, 2013, 20:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dude

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
I was born by the river in a little tent,<br />And just like the river I've been running ever since,<br />It's been a long, long time coming,<br />But I know change is gonna come.

Pansyman

WOW I am still laughing off my ass :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:?
You can lead a horticulture<br />but you can't make her think.<br /><br />Only users lose weed.

sanjuanwormhatch

benben reincarnated

HA!

I got something for you too.  I took this photo here in Asheville about 2 years ago, no joke.  I could imagine how the conversation went with the DMV..."Yes, I'd like the UVA tag but I'd like it to AGINAL...yes, that is correct AGINAL." 

wind_knot

The AGINAL car is pretty sweet!!! (I Hope):o

At least the engineer used nice looking chrome numbers. Usually they would use mailbox numbers and it would be all crooked.

The Dude

I was born by the river in a little tent,<br />And just like the river I've been running ever since,<br />It's been a long, long time coming,<br />But I know change is gonna come.

Michael Toris

Quote from: The Dude on August 18, 2013, 08:26:49 AM

Best so far.

Silver Creek

I don't have a photo of license plate on a VW white rabbit. IM8-IM8
Regards,

Silver

http://tinyurl.com/kkctayx

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy

#CommissionsEarned