shes not racist- reel for sale

Started by RiverbumCO, July 28, 2013, 11:09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverbumCO

I have a trout/smallmouth suitable netting device.  It is this model:

http://brodin.com/FryingPan.html

It does not get the love/attention it deserves with its current ownership.  I dont necessarily want to sell it outright, but would like to trade for a similarly valued item to "spice things up."  This net has been to several American states, netted fish in most of those.  It may have even netted nonfish species, or held beer in place in a coldwater stream.  Very versatile device, has good karma built right in.

Wading boots, rods, reels, a longer bigger net, a beach house, and fly lines are all items i would be interested in.  Whatcha got?
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

I have nothing to trade (boots, rods, reels, etc.), but the Mrs. has the following she is trying to unload.  You interested?
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

RiverbumCO

Are the books pre or post racist?  Im sure anything pre is demanding quite a price on the gray markets, you might want to stash those back man.

bullship

Neither, or both. I don't know. She's fat. I have a bag full of 6 - 8 wt lines. Don't have any idea what they are, but there's a bag full of them.
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

RiverbumCO

If you had one sinking and one floating 8wt line, well, lets just say i would be on board.

bullship

I think I do. There's a magnum sharkskin 8wt for sure. It was the only one with a box. Pretty sure there's a sink tip or two in there but I have no idea what the sink rates are. I don't really need a fancy net, but I damn sure don't need a bag full of 8wt lines.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.

Michael Toris

Quote from: bullship on July 28, 2013, 17:58:06 PM
I think I do. There's a magnum sharkskin 8wt for sure. It was the only one with a box. Pretty sure there's a sink tip or two in there but I have no idea what the sink rates are. I don't really need a fancy net, but I damn sure don't need a bag full of 8wt lines.

I want some lines teeeeeewwwwwwww

Any red fish lines?

bullship

RiverbumCO

maybe we can work this out some other way  ;) :'(

Transylwader

Just give me the net and I'll give you a 38" longnose Gar.
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

The portion pictured does not come with said gar. I know of a few creeks in WV that net would come in handy. For carrying Meth and 40oz Malt Liquor botties... V:;

RiverbumCO

Youll give me a gar for beer, and youll put me up for a night, Pounder.  Ive had a silent bidder on the net, so we will see where life takes it.

RiverbumCO

Orvis Battenkill Large Arbor VI black reel with spare spool, both spools include backing.  Used but not abused, works great, just minor scrapes from regular use.

$185 TYD

bullship

I will give up all of my fly lines, my first born, and my lovely wife(must take over payments) for a camshaft position sensor for a 2001 chevy silverado 2500hd 8.1 vortec. Or if anyone is interested in buying a chevy silverado 2500hd 8.1 vortec I will trade you for a nice reel, a net, a sandwich, good pair of walking shoes, etc...