Colorado bears need beer too.. Unlimited Bear Thread!

Started by Woolly Bugger, July 27, 2013, 15:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big J

"I was sort of half asleep, and at first, I thought, 'Jeez, this is really tossing and turning.' Then I realized what was going on so I sat up," said Lauesen, a Daily News-Miner pressman.

"My first reaction was to punch, so I did."

http://www.newsminer.com/news/local_news/fairbanks-man-fends-off-grizzly-bear-with-fist/article_dbcb7c52-1ddc-11e3-a92d-001a4bcf6878.html

Al

This on one of my deer cameras couple weeks ago (head was moving that is why so blurry)
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

IFStultz

Saw a grizzly sow and 2 cubs a couple miles from our campground in Glacier the other night.  The campground did not allow sleeping on the ground, tents, or soft sided campers because of the amount of bear activity. One site was closed all together for that reason. Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woolly Bugger

Guy Walks Outside And Finds A Whole Family Of Bears In His Car

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/guy-walks-outside-and-finds-a-whole-family-of-bears-in-his-car/ar-AABKBGF?ocid=spartandhp

Chad Morris was in the middle of a relaxing vacation with his family in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, when his parents suddenly started screaming for him to come outside. He rushed outside their cabin to see what all the commotion was about and couldn't believe his eyes.

There, in the driveway, was an entire family of bears — and it appeared they were trying to steal his car.
me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Pansyman

You can lead a horticulture<br />but you can't make her think.<br /><br />Only users lose weed.

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?