As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Hello fellow anglers

Started by noffy07, June 23, 2013, 02:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noffy07

New to this forum, because in July, I'll pop my proverbial BRFF cherry  ^-^

Little about me...

Born in Colorado, 3rd generation fly fisherman.  Still a novice compared to the two previous generations, I can definitely hold my own though.  I grew up watching my dad in envy while he matched every hatch and fished his patterns perfectly!  While I struggled along impatiently.  Well, now I've found my patience, and my true love for the sport! I have fished many of the best rivers and streams from Colorado to Montana and Wyoming and down to New Mexico...

Never gave much thought to fishing in the Appalachians while living out there... but now I'm living in sunny South Florida, void of any quick trips to outsmart some trout.  After a lot of recent research, I had no idea what nice fishing there is out here...I can't wait to make a spring or fall trip to the Blue Ridge area!!!

I do need some help though, so I'm going to post a topic elsewhere so the thread doesn't go through my intro thread.

Thanks for reading!!

overbrook

F. you      Oh wait....thats another thread.  TM is gonna want nudie pics of your momma,sister,cousin,pet goat ....whatever ys got.   /'/