News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

work alternatives

Started by benben, July 19, 2013, 11:40:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dude

Quote from: Big J on July 19, 2013, 14:55:29 PM
Buy a jeep and then you can go on any road.  Mikes going to piss his pants tomorrow with the road we are going up  /'/

S. Creek rd?
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

peter p

Don't feel sorry for you.  Work sucked today.  As did the Jeep I owned.   Well worth the broken rod vs the two hour meeting you missed.   You suck!
Peter

benben reincarnated

Quote from: peter p on July 19, 2013, 22:50:41 PM
Don't feel sorry for you.  Work sucked today.  As did the Jeep I owned.   Well worth the broken rod vs the two hour meeting you missed.   You suck!

I really hate I missed that meeting. 

sanjuanwormhatch

You probably know it but you are so lucky to have that so close to your house.  Good stuff. 

benben reincarnated

Quote from: sanjuanwormhatch on July 20, 2013, 08:11:21 AM
You probably know it but you are so lucky to have that so close to your house.  Good stuff.

Yeah buddy, less than 30 minutes to feet wet from my driveway.  Better water is a little further in all directions but the convenience factors highly with this stream.

Woolly Bugger

Doublesuckatude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

benben reincarnated

I received my repaired rod in the mail today.  Talk about fast a turn around, I shipped it to Washington state on July 20th, returned August 1st.   'c;

wind_knot

Quote from: benben on August 01, 2013, 22:13:35 PM
I received my repaired rod in the mail today.  Talk about fast a turn around, I shipped it to Washington state on July 20th, returned August 1st.   'c;

That's fawkin IMPRESSIVE!!!! Let us know how she throws now after the plastic surgery!!!

wind_knot

Quote from: steelrain202 on August 02, 2013, 16:50:05 PM
thats awesome ive been waiting over a yr

Damn steelrain, that is unacceptable!!! b';

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: steelrain202 on August 02, 2013, 16:50:05 PM
thats awesome ive been waiting over a yr

does this involve the translywader?
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!