News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Business After Hours

Started by consumnfire1229, July 18, 2013, 20:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

consumnfire1229

I spoke to Dougfish earlier today while he was grocery shopping planning dinner for him and his wife.  I said, "I might do the same thing tonight, cook some steaks for my sweetie!"  Needless to say this didn't happen...

In my line of work, I am required to be sociable and attend basically every community event.  About 4 o'clock I checked the weather and noticed there weren't any thunder clouds in the forecast.  I started to get the itch real bad.  I phoned my wife, "I have to do a business after hours this evening and probably won't be home until after 8 or so...

[attach=1]

[attach=2]

[attach=3]

I picked up some subs from subway on the way home...she has no idea I originally had planned to make some steaks!!   :P
"Thou shalt know thy waters and be wise about those things upon which thy prey doth feed."  4th Commandment of The Eleven Commandments from the Curtis Creek Manifesto

Dougfish

'c; 'c; 'c;
No fishing here. Worked on my floor installation. Steaks? Check.

Big J

Those are some quality fish.  Beats floor installations and steak imho.  'c;

consumnfire1229

Quote from: Big J on July 19, 2013, 07:16:03 AM
Those are some quality fish.  Beats floor installations and steak imho.  'c;

That bow was the highlight of the evening.  He felt like a 20" fish and made my utility pole of a 5wt feel like a glass 3 wt.
"Thou shalt know thy waters and be wise about those things upon which thy prey doth feed."  4th Commandment of The Eleven Commandments from the Curtis Creek Manifesto

consumnfire1229

Poor excuse for dinner, but she still got that steak!  Maybe I'm not a bad husband after all!

[attach=1]