“Very quietly dripping out.”

Started by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0, August 12, 2020, 17:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onslow

Trump didn't condemn the Charlottesville violence.

Biden hasn't to my knowledge condemned the Chop debacle, the ongoing Portland anarchist block party, or the looting in Chicago. This nonsense needs to be taken seriously.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/07/us/defund-police-seattle-protests.html

An increasing percentage of people inhabiting what is referred to as the United States of America are not worthy of, nor would accept competent leadership.

So tell us all Hiner, if had the prerogative to choose of a leader for the US amongst the crop current nation leaders of the world, who would you select, and explain why?

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Onslow on August 12, 2020, 18:41:35 PMSo tell us all Hiner, if had the prerogative to choose of a leader for the US amongst the crop current nation leaders of the world, who would you select, and explain why?

"Any Functioning Adult 2020" or Michelle Obama, Woody Harrelson, Michael Shermer, Lewis Black, John Kasich, Sam Harris, Colin Powell, Edward O. ("E.O.") Wilson, Samantha Bee, to name few.  Logic:  perhaps I can trust them and/or they make me laugh and/or think.  I know they are not leaders of nations, but since I have no point of reference --- never set foot outside the U.S. other than Spartanburg SC and Helvetia WV.

PS- I almost forgot.  Please add Tori Black to the list.  She'll have the entire country "dripping".
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

troutrus

In all fairness to Trumpsky, he did warn that we would get tired of "winning". This is a HUGE win. The Mexican check for the wall will soon be in the mail.
You cannot view this attachment.

Onslow

Speaking of golden showers and trickling out...

QuoteRussian gold production has been growing steadily, with the country adding to its huge forex reserves, which are currently estimated at more than $570 billion. The bullion holdings alone are worth over $126 billion, according to the country's central bank. With the price of gold rising, Russia has also become one of the world's biggest exporters of the precious metal.

https://www.rt.com/business/495615-russia-gold-output-growth/