News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

A few recent pics

Started by twinbridges, July 06, 2013, 18:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twinbridges

It has been hot for the last bit which has not helped the fishing but you can still get them just have to keep fishing.  Heat has broken for now and it should cool the rivers a bit.  Anyway, it is all good and Rhody will roll into Twin late tomorrow and we will definitely give it a go.  Stay tuned as we plan to do a piece of the Big Hole on Monday.  Please let the river be kind to us........

Woolly Bugger

Lovely country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

benben reincarnated

sanjuanwormhatch

Those fish look awesome but that 8th pic (meadow creek) really got me.  I could spend some time there.

twinbridges

That is Hell's Canyon Creek 15 miles above where it dumps into the Jefferson River.  The Us Forest Service has a cabin up there you can rent for about $40 per night I think.  Comes with 4 fold down bunks, a wood stove inside and propane stove outside, table and a couple of chairs, a hand water pump, and an outhouse.  Sweet deal and some beautiful country for catching little brookies.

Couple years ago I was up there without a fly rod for some damn reason and the spruce moths were floating down the creek and the brookies were feasting on them.  Watched for more than an hour.

sanjuanwormhatch

It's now on the bucket list.  Thanks for the heads up.