News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Clacka or Hyde?

Started by Jfey, June 27, 2013, 15:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhody

Lavros slide off Madison rocks well, it's getting low quick this year. Floated South Fork of Snake on Sunday, did great. Very tough bottom, you see lots out here in West. Mine is a 1993 model, I am second owner, you can hardly see any use on it, but it's been getting a lot of western water miles so far this summer, will post pics later. Getting settled in my house sitting gig in Victor, ID at a friends house today, will get laptop set up Nd pics sorted out.

That's my Lavro in my avatar.
My picture weighs more than your picture.
J.M.

Jfey

Just talked to him and he is focusing on a 16' WF Clacka.  He just missed out on one in Bluff City.   So if anyone hears of one for sale, let me know.   He is considering driving out West and picking up a new one and fishing back if he can't find a used one in the SE.  I hate this guy.

Also, he just got engaged (to a girl that fly fishes), so I am pretty sure I won't see this bote for several years.

Yup, going fishing

Big J

Quote from: Jfey on July 02, 2013, 11:43:49 AM
Just talked to him and he is focusing on a 16' WF Clacka.  He just missed out on one in Bluff City.   So if anyone hears of one for sale, let me know.   He is considering driving out West and picking up a new one and fishing back if he can't find a used one in the SE.  I hate this guy.

Also, he just got engaged (to a girl that fly fishes), so I am pretty sure I won't see this bote for several years.

Do what Kyle does and "borrow" it and never give it back.

Better than what I did. I just hooked it up and took it home. It hass seen more water time in the last 3-4 months then it has in 4 years. I did re-wire the trailer though so Bullyship and I wouldn't have run ins with the law on one of our trips

One trip in particular, I remember TX saying "Take the raft, not my boat" in the spirit of Christmas I feel I should come clean. Scott, I took your boat, not mine, yours just rows so damn good! It all went well though

[/qoute]

kylemc

That boat is now a 3 Rivers Angler boat...*sigh*

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Jfey on July 02, 2013, 11:43:49 AM

so this one's sold? http://tricities.craigslist.org/boa/3826035986.html
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Jfey

Yup, going fishing