WTB Wading Boots

Started by RiverbumCO, June 16, 2013, 09:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverbumCO

Sierra Trading post doesnt have anything im interested in my size.  Red Truck either.  Not paying full price since they rarely last me more than a year. 

Anybody got an extra pair that 'never fit just right'?  Maybe you lost a pair and then bought more then found the pair you originally lost, leaving yourself with a spare set of rubber.  However it came to pass, if you have an extra pair in the 10-11 (USA) range, or know of a really good deal on the information superhighway, please, let a guy know.
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

sanjuanwormhatch

I'll tag along on this (since it appears riverbum might have got his) if anyone has some 11/11.5/12s.  Still have a striper 350 grain line to trade.  Can probably unearth some other things as well. 

rbphoto

Quote from: steelrain202 on June 19, 2013, 04:54:10 AM
The wife informed me hat they have gone to the great wading boot heaven in the sky

???

The wife has no idea where my wading boots live, nevermind the rest of my fishing gear.

"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

SixBees52

I've got a pair of LLBean Aquastealths which have never seen water - USA size 12.  Purchased strictly for Africa, never used once there, and too heavy to haul to New Zealand in December.  $25 + shipping - PM me if interested.
"Can't do the things I used to, 'cause I done got old..."                       - Buddy Guy