News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

New game in town?

Started by Woolly Bugger, June 09, 2013, 12:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylemc

Good shit eh Wooly? 

Like Bully, I am of the fuck trout attitude, but you knew that.

Fin

I know my recent exploits on the lake have opened my eyes to the sporting merit of ol'e rubber lips.  However, I'm not quite to the "fuck trout" point just yet if for no other reason than the beautiful places they live.  That being said, I'm already looking to fill up a fly box with some new carp patterns.  Man am I going to miss this cicada carp dry fly action!  Never have I had more fun with a fly rod in hand.

Transylwader

Quote from: Fin on June 10, 2013, 11:37:41 AM
I know my recent exploits on the lake have opened my eyes to the sporting merit of ol'e rubber lips.  However, I'm not quite to the "fuck trout" point just yet if for no other reason than the beautiful places they live.  That being said, I'm already looking to fill up a fly box with some new carp patterns.  Man am I going to miss this cicada carp dry fly action!  Never have I had more fun with a fly rod in hand.
Trout are like women to me. I love them, I hate them but regardless, I always come back to them after brief absenses. Carp on the other hand are like my friends. They will always be on the top of the list. Therefore, fuck trout I still love you ???

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Onslow

I'm going once, but as for Brood X, this seems like a Potomac River thing.

If cicadas make some noise @ Burch on the Yadkin, I'll sound off.  Topwater Koi may be within reach.