BRTU - May 21 - DIY Montana

Started by Woolly Bugger, May 11, 2013, 07:09:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Len Noyes, a Montana native and longtime member of our BRTU chapter will be sharing his lifelong knowledge of planning a successful do it yourself fishing trip to Montana. Len will lay out the major river drainages in the state and when they will be most likely to be fishing well. He has a lifetime of experiences with snowmelt runoff, temperature and access to water. This is going to be an invaluable "how to" presentation on maximizing your timing and your wallet to fish some of the best rivers in the world. Equipped with a local's knowledge of affordable lodging in cabins, pontoon rentals and transportation you can realize the dream much easier than you think. As Len says "Why only go out west every several years, when I can show you how to afford it each year!"

Our Chapter meeting will take place on May 21, at the Lone Star Steakhouse, 1110 Creekshire Way (off Hanes Mall Blvd across from Target). The meeting starts around 6pm, with the speaker's presentation starting around 7pm. The meeting is free and open to the public.
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Rhody

if'n I show up, you gonna buy the beer?
My picture weighs more than your picture.
J.M.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Rhody on May 11, 2013, 21:10:46 PM
if'n I show up, you gonna buy the beer?

sure, and I got a sofa in the basement that you can share with the dogs (3) ...

but there might be better options... jis say'in
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Rhody

My picture weighs more than your picture.
J.M.