News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Unlimited Darwin Award thread

Started by Dougfish, April 09, 2013, 14:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

BRFFF

Woolly Bugger

A woman was life-flighted after illegally entering Yellowstone National Park and falling into a thermal feature.

https://nbcmontana.com/news/local/woman-falls-into-thermal-feature-in-yellowstone

me -There's a season?

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Woolly Bugger

Missing NJ man's body recovered from record 1,500 feet underwater in Lake TahoE

https://nypost.com/2020/09/29/missing-nj-mans-body-recovered-from-deep-underwater-in-lake-tahoe/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=pasteboard_app

>>> Police said Normoyle drowned last month after he recorded himself jumping off his rented boat, then was unable to swim fast enough to catch up with the vessel, which he left in gear

me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

Responders recover additional set of human remains after man falls to death near Glen Canyon Dam

>>>After a man fell to his death while reportedly taking photos near the Glen Canyon Dam on Sunday, authorities discovered a separate set of unidentified human remains in the same area.

Colorado River in Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, date not specified | Photo courtesy of the National Park Service, St. George News
National Park Service Dispatch at Glen Canyon National Recreation Area received a report at approximately 9:04 a.m. on Sunday of a man who had fallen off a cliff overlooking the Colorado River at the Glen Canyon Dam Overlook. The Glen Canyon Dam Overlook is located on Scenic View Drive near Page, Arizona, in Glen Canyon National Recreation Area.

Witnesses reported the man was on top of the rim overlooking the Colorado River taking pictures when he fell approximately 100 feet and then slid an additional 150 feet. The man suffered severe trauma and showed no signs of life after the fall, according to a press release issued by the National Park Service.

https://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/archive/2020/10/06/prc-responders-recover-additional-set-of-human-remains-after-man-falls-to-death-near-glen-canyon-dam/#.X33MUlKSlhE
me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?