News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

my first post

Started by AwesomeBillFrmDawsonville, April 02, 2013, 12:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeBillFrmDawsonville

I grew up and live in the south, recently retired, love NASCAR, guns, hunting and recently been trying to learn about fly fishing.  I'm guess what you all would call a newbie to fly fishing.  I do a little more turkey hunting than anything but enjoy deer and a little bird hunting too.  I'm what you would call an old fart so I don't have a digital camera but look forward to contributing to some of the lively discussions around here and learning new stuff.  I like to get up to the mountains of NC to fish when I can.  Hope to more in the future!

The Dude

I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

AwesomeBillFrmDawsonville

Hey, The Dude, that is really funny.  Are you too a Bill Elliott the NASCAR driver fan?

The Dude

I'm definitely a fan of your work, AwesomeBillfromDawsonville.  I like the way you unkick a man's balls.  It's very noble of you.

I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Jfey

Any cause for a Squidbillies reference works for me! 
Yup, going fishing

benben reincarnated

How did I not see this gem that is Squidbillies until now?  Very funny chit.

natureboy

A good story about awesome bill...   ;D