News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Unlimited Anything But Fishing

Started by snagaluffaguss, March 25, 2013, 19:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bullship

I don't necessarily want to condone or encourage all of us to post up our boring summer vacation reports, but I've learned some shit on this one, and I'm subjecting you to it, photographically, mostly. I'm on my last night of a week long trip to the obx with some of my greatest friends in the world. Most of us have very little ones now, and it's been harder to get together like we used to. For a few years we rented a summer camp and had a huge party, but that's become unaffordable and impractical. Also, throwing a 3 day party for 100 people is real work and gets in the way of spending time with the handful of friends I consider family. Anyway....I didn't fish a lick, and this is the first time since I've had kids that I was completely ok with that. PT was very generous and lent me a kayak, but it never left the roof rack. I played in the sand. I took naps. I played in the ocean. I got blackout drunk. I had a 2 1/2 day hangover. I hit one of my best friends in the head with a yeti. Like I said, I've learned things, and that's always good. Cheers.

It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

Dougfish

:'( Damn, Bully, that's what its all about, brother. Nice sentiments, nice pics. Thanks for sharing.  'c;
Now will you please, please go fishing. Please.

sanjuanwormhatch

Friends/kids beach trips (or any trips for that matter) are severely underrated.  Nothing like waking up after blacking out to a room full of innocent kids. 

blue ridge angler

I've been absent from the interwebz for a while, and just saw this thread..Went through the whole thing while drinking a peeber..Seriously good stuff in here..Here are a few for my dues..

A few from AZ all shot in cepia mode on my old Kodak dx6490..That thing took great pics..

Same trip.. Color Mode.

Bugs!

Will try to contribute more soon..Keep the goods coming.. 'c;

benben reincarnated

BRA, those are some really nice pics.   'c;
Some day I'd like to get out to The Grand Canyon and also Monument Valley. 

OldDominionAngler

Bully, you can't beat that.  Looks like a great trip.

BRA, good to see you back around here.  Stellar photos..one day, I will do a road trip through the southwest.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Big J

Harvest moon from last night.  It was pretty bright.  Not as bright as last years, but still lit up the sky.  Snapped a couple shots with my Cannon.

RiverbumCO

Reshent Nonshensh

Not me but I pulled it out.  #toyotamuscle

i didnt harvest shit

My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Big J

Some random shots from this weekend.

OldDominionAngler

benben reincarnated

Quote from: OldDominionAngler on November 07, 2013, 12:03:21 PM
Some cool stuff here, colorized old B&W photos.

http://imgur.com/a/YiOLx
I love those!

I found this a couple of weeks ago and I check this link pretty regularly.

http://www.reddit.com/r/ColorizedHistory

RiverbumCO

Dickin' around with my new lens.  Im so hipster.

My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Michael Toris

benben reincarnated

Nice pics.

I'd definitely take that old lumber off that guy's hand in your next to last pic.  That stuff is money.