News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Happy Birthday 5x

Started by 22midge, March 15, 2013, 20:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

22midge

Hey man you having another one............man you keep it up and we wont fish but in July. Wish you well my friend and hope its just the beginning of a bunch more.Be safe & dont forget to notify the fire department before you have cake.
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

_Fish_Pimp

overbrook

Happy birthday Nub ....Don't listen to Pewee....he had grey hair when you and I were runnin' around in jammies with the feet in em'  :P

flatlander

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Mstash

croaker

-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

Dougfish

Happy Birthday Ben! Head north soon, OK?

Big J

Happy Birthday! Hope you day is filled with big fish.

kylemc

Trout Maharishi

They celebrate birthdays in SC?
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Beetle

Happy birthday Ben!!!   Hope you are outside somewhere on this beautiful day.   

flyrod

Happy Birthday Ben,  wish you where here.  I think they are hitting the green bug  :) Tell Smoke we'll get'em as soon as it warms up.  Hope ya have a good one.
Flyrod

5xTippett

"They celebrate birthdays in SC?"  Quote by TM.  Nobody like a smart alec, you chubby sucker.  Thanks everybody!  My wife has informed me that my age rounds to 60!

22midge

and you will get more round the closer to 60 you get........
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life