New Brunswick Government Fishing Rights Being Auctioned

Started by gnbvonality, February 27, 2013, 09:29:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnbvonality

Hey guys,

Without sounding like some sort of spam bot and totally realizing this is my first post on your forum, I want to let you know that I am working for a firm named Vonality, which is based in Toronto, Ontario. We are working with the provincial government of New Brunswick to conduct an internet based auction for exclusive fishing rights on some of the best fishing spots in North America.

There are 17 spots totaling 158 kilometers up for auction which offer some excellent Atlantic Salmon and Trout fishing.

My job is to try to spread the good word on the auction to potentially interested parties, and you guys definitely the bill. If you or someone you know is interested in possibly getting a spot to get away to, I would appreciate it if you passed on the link to the auction.

The official link to the government of New Brunswick's auction site is: http://www.brfff.com/forum/index.php

Thanks a lot for your time guys. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me.

Have a great day and best of luck to you on the waters this year!

Big J

Quote from: gnbvonality on February 27, 2013, 09:29:04 AM
The official link to the government of New Brunswick's auction site is: http://www.brfff.com/forum/index.php

The official link to the New Brunswick auction is brfff.com?  Woolly, what are you doing as a side job?

Dougfish

Rubber biscuit. Dead giveaway? The same sparkling a#@hole every time?

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Big J on February 27, 2013, 10:00:32 AM
Quote from: gnbvonality on February 27, 2013, 09:29:04 AM

The official link to the New Brunswick auction is brfff.com?  Woolly, what are you doing as a side job?

For those of you old enough to remember Fortran, we are in a Do Loop.  In this case it is a Do-Do Loop!  We will all starve before we can exit!
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Knuklehead

-------------------------------------------------------
Take a kid fishing!

Grannyknot

"Exclusive Fishing Rights".
Beautiful.

Beautiful as a dog turd that has been roasting in the hot summer heat.

Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

Jfey

$70k for fishing rights.... apparently he missed the memo that this is the low rent district :;!
Yup, going fishing

sanjuanwormhatch

So the govt is auctioning govt owned rights?  Were they previously public? 

benben reincarnated

Knuklehead

This is Canada we must be polite. They even have one just for the ladies  Lac Dicks Lake.
-------------------------------------------------------
Take a kid fishing!

The Dude

Do you want to know a good trivia question that will stump almost all Americans?

Ask them:  "Who is the President of Canada?"
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

sanjuanwormhatch

They don't have a President they have a Prime Minister?

Dougfish

Transylwader

Donnie Beaver has already snapped that joint up, just like he did in Saffa and half way across this shit fuck snadwich...