1 man pontoon

Started by TheYiman, January 18, 2013, 17:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheYiman

Sportsman's Warehouse 9' One Man Pontoon - Been on the water a handful of times, still in great condition. 

Comes with pontoons, frame, oars, rear deck, saddle bags, pump, and patch kit.  Has trolling motor mount and an anchor system.  Good for rivers and lakes.  I have run some Class II rapids with no problem.  Super stable boat.

Does not include anchor, rope, or dry bag in photo.

This boat was an exact copy of the Fish Cat Cougar 9' the year it came out.  Kept in my shed, no damage, no holes, no patches.

$200, located in middle TN.  I will consider delivery based on distance.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

overbrook

Not to be a dumbass but I'm not familiar with the cougar....I have a fishcat panther that needs tubes...are those the double tubes??  If so....I'd pay $200 plus shipping. let me know    ( I mostly need the tubes and oar locks....probably take the paddles too and you could trash the rest or??

Edit:  Yup thats pretty much the same boat....if you're willing to ship just the tubes (straps for the tubes as well),oar locks and maybe the oars I'll be happy to pay the shipping.  PM me and we'll get this deal done!   -0-

RiverbumCO

Id take whats left of the frame.
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

TheYiman

RiverbumCO - Overbrook and I worked out for me to send him the pontoons, oar locks, and the straps. 

Since I am breaking it up, I kind of want to keep the oars.  I'm going to cut them down and customize them to make my canoe into a drifter.

I would totally get you the rest.  The frame comes apart a few points and could be shipped also.  Let me know what you think.

Knuklehead

If RiverbumCO doesn't want the rest I'll take it.
-------------------------------------------------------
Take a kid fishing!