My drifter up for sale again.

Started by Txfly, December 23, 2012, 20:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txfly

I pulled it from the market a while back deciding to hang on to it, but have my eye on something else now, so it's back up.
It's parked in Kylie's garage if you want to see it. If you want to know how it rows, you can ask him for an unbiased opinion...he's never got a DUI in it if that tells you anything.
Those that have been on it, know it's a sweet ride...and super clean.
The dudes that have, if they had the coin would have snatched it up.
Make me an offer.

This is easier than putting the details on woolly's board:

http://tricities.craigslist.org/boa/3498081078.html

PS. I don't want responses as to what that '06 tank went for, this is a totally different boat and not a fire sale.

I have a Rail Buggy for sale as well...PM me for pics and price.

blue ridge angler

I have spent some hours on this boat, and it's a real nice ride..Someone is going to get a killer deal..

sanjuanwormhatch

If you decide to take it back off the market for a year, like I told someone else below, I just might be your huckleberry.  Something tells me you'll find a buyer though.  Nice ride.

kylemc

*sigh*.....back to rowing that fukkin raft again :'(

By the way, I have rowed alot of drifters. This boat is badass. Most responsive I have ever rowed for sure.

I will no longer plug this boat because I like where it is now.

sanjuanwormhatch

I am prepared to offer a $100 deposit via paypal to reserve the boat for one year.

kylemc

Quote from: sanjuanwormhatch on December 24, 2012, 11:26:09 AM
I am prepared to offer a $100 deposit via paypal to reserve the boat for one year.

Better than what I did. I just hooked it up and took it home. It hass seen more water time in the last 3-4 months then it has in 4 years. I did re-wire the trailer though so Bullyship and I wouldn't have run ins with the law on one of our trips 8)

One trip in particular, I remember TX saying "Take the raft, not my boat" in the spirit of Christmas I feel I should come clean. Scott, I took your boat, not mine, yours just rows so damn good! It all went well though.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

for our efforts....

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Love ya Scotty :-*

Txfly

........Except for the part where you chinked the the bottom at the take out.
Merry Christmas sweet pea, hope you did what I told you to do the other night.
Tonight is the night to drive it home...if you really like her.

kylemc

Quote from: Txfly on December 24, 2012, 22:04:29 PM
........Except for the part where you chinked the the bottom at the take out.
Merry Christmas sweet pea, hope you did what I told you to do the other night.
Tonight is the night to drive it home...if you really like her.

meh.... ^-^

Txfly

I cleaned up another picture of my last fish tonight waiting for the kids to fall asleep.
Check your thread.

sanjuanwormhatch

But seriously, I might be interested in Jan. 

_Fish_Pimp

I want this, looks like a really sweet boat. I'm trying to figure out the funds right now...gotta sell a jeep and put an new engine in a jaguar, that a customer permanently left at our shop with a bad rod knock, so my mom can drive that (she likes it a lot more than her jeep  ::) ) I should have that done just after the new year, this feels like a race with sanjuanwormhatch...I do hope you sell it, I just hope it lasts long enough so that I can be the one to buy it!  :D

sanjuanwormhatch

Chances are good you'll beat me to it. 

Txfly

I was always wanting her to have a good home if I sold her. At this point, I just hope I can sell her in time to help buy the jet drive that I'm after (I've already dropped the asking price by a grand)...
As long as Kyle doesn't sink her, before I sell, she's in good hands (BTW Kyle, IF you choose to shoot a dam, put the anchor IN the boat, that way it won't hang when you go over, and rip the transom off /'/)

kylemc

That spillway doesn't even sway the anchor buddy. You just have to put everybody out so the floor doesn't flex like hell. You know I got you

Any of you guys want to row it let me know and I will let you take me fishing, that is if you can row. If you suck at it I will more than likely tell you to get the fuck of the bench and get in the bow until we hit slack water. Just so you know 8)