News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Listen UP you PSBs!!!

Started by Woolly Bugger, December 07, 2012, 18:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout Maharishi

Tranny I told you to let Teddy drive when you got trashed.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Trout Maharishi

Peddler can you really put the fly in the cup from 90'? I don't trust Phil's visual acuity, he ain't got but one eye and can't halfway see out of it. His ability to keep the facts straight when relying solely on rote memory  becomes less reliable as the volumes of lickker consumed increases. ^-^
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

sanjuanwormhatch

These old timer get togethers sound about my speed - where do I sign up?

Transylwader

Quote from: Phil on December 10, 2012, 19:02:12 PM
Quote from: Transylwader on December 10, 2012, 17:37:15 PM
Smackdown Hotel. /'/

Sooo -- lets get this straight, Tranny. Your wife divorced you because you were being a dick. Now you are single and being a drunken dick. You owe you neighbors $1300 for driving your vehicle through their yard (being a dick).
You're gonna try to give ME shit??
Ohhh, henheheheh. "Smackdown Hotel," indeed.  -0-
Haha, Phil, its all water under the bridge mate. All of the above is true, except the part of doing donuts in the neighbors yard. The young lass I was with decided that since three crepe myrtles were down, she'd finish off the turf. Crazy bird that one...
Don't fuck with The Dude.

Peddler

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on December 10, 2012, 23:55:11 PM
Peddler can you really put the fly in the cup from 90'? I don't trust Phil's visual acuity, he ain't got but one eye and can't halfway see out of it. His ability to keep the facts straight when relying solely on rote memory  becomes less reliable as the volumes of lickker consumed increases. ^-^
I'm old. I don't remember but if Phil said I did I must have.  d:b
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

greg

Phil must be obsesses with dicks. It's about all he calls anyone anymore. While all the anger Phil or am I again just being a dick?

Grannyknot

What the hell happened here?
I feel like I time-warped or something.
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

Dougfish

Lets do the time warp again.....

Right up a few of you fella's alley. :;!

Phil

Quote from: Peddler on December 11, 2012, 10:55:50 AM
Quote from: Trout Maharishi on December 10, 2012, 23:55:11 PM
I'm old. I don't remember but if Phil said I did I must have.  d:b

Peddler missed it by an inch a few times, but put it in after a few casts. I may only have one eye, but I can still see. I was standing right by the coffee cup. I could see that just fine. Peddler is the best fly caster I have ever seen. He is effortless. His casts just go exactly where he wants -- 25 to 90 feet. I'm only accurate to around 50 feet.
Billres can cast to a dime at 80 feet.

OK. I'm done with the ghey compliments to Peddler. He's a pain in the ass, but he can cast and fish.

I'm not drunk. It's a weekday.

Transylwader

Bullshit. Phil,you're lit like a Christmas tree. Its ok mate, the festive season abounds.

Phil

C'mon, Peddler.
Tell these young boys about Billres's 85 foot cast across the Madison River that landed perfectly in the slot with an in-air mend and landed the big brown.

kylemc

A lot of us can do that, not EVERYONE here fishes trickles. Ask Peedler about the time I ran the boat up behind him(sneaky) while they were fishing a crane fly hatch,gave him a shot off the green bottle, then my buddy ripped a puglisi on a sink line through the run they were fishing and pulled a big brown out. I like that pain in the ass known as Peddler.

On another note, at the WNC expo, I went to hear Ryan's carp presentation(He thought I was going to heckle him) and Jack Came over. I introduced them and we talked. I then told Jack who Ryan was. I laughed at the remarks they both made.

I just had a trip through my short term memory lane :D

Phil

Quote from: Transylwader on December 11, 2012, 18:21:46 PM
Bullshit. Phil,you're lit like a Christmas tree. Its ok mate, the festive season abounds.

Interesting that you think that, Tranny. I have long 60 hour work weeks right now. I'm sober. Just finished two cocktails before dinner. That's it for me.

Woolly Bugger

there was a little war between Phil (the instigator) and The Dude.

now back to your regular programing
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

kylemc

FF board wars are for pussies.