News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Christmas Swap

Started by Big J, October 16, 2012, 12:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

consumnfire1229

You guys are going to be sorely disappointed in my little emergers.  Sounds like you guys want MEAT!!!
"Thou shalt know thy waters and be wise about those things upon which thy prey doth feed."  4th Commandment of The Eleven Commandments from the Curtis Creek Manifesto

Dougfish

Quote from: consumnfire1229 on October 24, 2012, 18:53:22 PM
You guys are going to be sorely disappointed in my little emergers.  Sounds like you guys want MEAT!!!

I love that emerger! I tied up six of them this morning, #20's. That's all I could muster before going crazy.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Big J

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on October 25, 2012, 20:49:37 PM
BAM!

[attach=1]

Well that didn't take long.  I like that pattern a lot!

consumnfire1229

Since Keith put his up, I will share mine....

[attach=1]

"Thou shalt know thy waters and be wise about those things upon which thy prey doth feed."  4th Commandment of The Eleven Commandments from the Curtis Creek Manifesto

_Fish_Pimp

[attach=1][attach=2]
Caught a hog stocker on a peanut envy earlier..I just tied 2 up for the swap. They use so much material  :o

_Fish_Pimp

[attach=1][attach=2]
Tied up a half dozen....

Big J

Big J

Decided not everyone fishes for musky and some of you will probably never fish for them.  So the blueline junkies will get a couple stimis that have treated me well, the tailwater guys will get something they would actually fish, and the guys I know that fish for musky will get the musky fly.  Figured that was the smarter way to go. 

benben reincarnated

Just finished mine....size 12 4x streamer hook, tungsten beaded girdle bugs.  I did a few in the olive/black variegated color which works well.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

They are brown trout approved...

J, put me in that blueline junkie group.   /'/

streamer

I see that you have 12 entries, and 13 spaces. If that's right, I'd like to fill the 13th spot. Whaddaya think? I'll either tie a tungsten soft hackle or a white baitfish pattern.

Yer Pal,
Streamer
Remember...We all live downstream.

Big J

Your in streamer.  That means everyone will be tying 12 flies each and we are full.  Glad you joined streamer.

Big J

Six stimis down. Now on to the musky flies.

OldDominionAngler

Nice tie flies, all around.   'c;

Big J, I'll be shipping mine out this week.  Next time, I may sub some of the work out to a barber. 

Big J

Knocked out two musky flies tonight for the swap.  I'm going to need more deer hair and feathers......