News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

SoHOe

Started by _Fish_Pimp, October 07, 2012, 01:27:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Fish_Pimp

Woke up early and to go to the SoHo with my brother and some other guys. The fish were rising pretty inconsistently but I managed to fool a quite a few fish while the others kind of struggled to get rises, it seemed like they were pretty picky. I got a big brown to take a sulphur but he ate so fast and hard that it pulled the hook out of his mouth, he was literally 5 feet in front of me when he ate. it sounded like a bomb went off, I'm guessing he was a good bit over 20 inches. I don't want to over estimate though. after the water came up we moved downstream of course and I fished dries and rose a few fish but couldn't stick em and the other guys nymphed. They landed some nice fish including a very pretty rainbow, I only got pics of my fish and the one really pretty bow, and they didn't have cameras with them. All in all we had some fun in some pretty miserable misty, cold and clammy weather. I finally caved and got a TN year license so I can go more often.

7am and my bro's drinking mtn dew..

this one sat at my feet for a solid 15 mins so i got some cool pics

;D

benben reincarnated

Nice work boys.   'c;

Good to see folks out and about, doing well, and catching fish.

Jfey

Nice pics and fish.  Glad you had a good trip!
Yup, going fishing

TheYiman

_Fish_Pimp

Guess I'm lucky living in Boone, I feel like i need to apologize for all the reports..  :-*
We went to a blueline today and did well in the miserable cold rain throwing rubber legged woollys and some dries.

brother hooking up

end result

gettin' low

dead stuff

getting low pays off

same feesh

little guys too, glad to see they're reproducing

a bigger one here and there

Jfey

Your in college and live in Boone.  You will most likely never have this much time to fish as you do now.  Keep putting up the goods /'/.  Also, you suck
Yup, going fishing

AL trout bum

Both reports are solid.  0:0  Thanks for the tease. Those are some big fish in that stream!
"Sloppy and rough wading have saved more trout than any regulation written by man."

TheYiman

Nice slam!  If you ever move away from Boone as I did ... you will miss it, don't do it, just stay there!

Dougfish

Nice slammage! Keep livin' large! -0-