News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

tried out a "new" creek

Started by _Fish_Pimp, September 09, 2012, 18:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Fish_Pimp

Had a really good day, didn't get on the water til way after 3pm. Had a long post APPSTATE victory night and an even longer next day recovery  -0-

I'll let the pics speak for themselves besides the white turkey that crossed the road and the big spider that I almost put my hand on.. sorry a few pics are blurry, lighting wasn't very good.  :D

size 10 ehc, pitch and twitch  8)

Cheers!

edit**That's the same brown 3 times, different angles, don't wanna be shady... :P

benben reincarnated

Not bad.  Nice brown you documented there.

Woolly Bugger

that bud can may be older than you are. if your camera has a macro setting (flower) setting use it.
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

_Fish_Pimp

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on September 09, 2012, 21:32:17 PM
that bud can may be older than you are. if your camera has a macro setting (flower) setting use it.

I'm sure it is, looks like its from the 80s maybe. I've been messing with the macro setting some, it was on in some of the pics. for some reason the camera seems to reset and the macro turns off whenever the camera turns off. The pics looked a lot clearer on the camera screen, they hurt my eyes to look at them on here. Ill get it right one of these days

Transylwader

Bud diesel is my staple but it wasn't me who left that container. I have only been here for 10 years ye nar...
Tell Stormin Mormon he needs to stand on the beer crate and speak into the microphone :P

smokin hog

Nicely done. U ever get that bamboo rod fixed

_Fish_Pimp

Not yet, still using it though, thats what that brown was on, so much fun  ;D the ferrules have gotten really really loose, just haven't had time to replace them yet