some rods and reels

Started by _Fish_Pimp, August 27, 2012, 20:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big J

Quote from: Fire-Fly on September 07, 2012, 14:22:40 PM
_fish_pimp..... You could have real integrity and bash newbies who come on the site looking to improve themselves, or better yet just be a complete asshole with every post cause that's what real men with Integrity do. bd;0

Looks like there is going to be a new horse to beat..... Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Grannyknot

Quote from: Big J on September 07, 2012, 14:29:23 PM
_fish_pimp..... You could have real integrity and bash newbies who come on the site looking to improve themselves, or better yet just be a complete asshole with every post cause that's what real men with Integrity do. bd;0

Looks like there is going to be a new horse to beat..... Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Yes sir, except this horse is alive and well.  Hope it don't kick to hard.

That being said....lets quit all this whiny mess.
After all, its bumpin my classifieds listing down.    :laugh:
Old dog needs some treatment at the vet and they want payment by saturday morning.

What say about a cash mob on my listing and get everything sold by 5pm??
-0- -0- -0-
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

Get Bent

Stirring the pot again I see! Maybe you should go watch that gay movie with Brad Pitt, you know the fly fishing one...  :laugh:
Konichiwa Bitches!

Fire-Fly

S
Quote from: Get Bent on September 08, 2012, 23:46:17 PM

Stirring the pot again I see! Maybe you should go watch that gay movie with Brad Pitt, you know the fly fishing one...  :laugh:

I shouldnt pass judgement on people i dont know, not from just reading post on here. I will hold my opinions on people till i know them personally. Ya'll have a good sunday.

Get Bent

Quote from: Fire-Fly on September 09, 2012, 08:35:31 AM
S
Quote from: Get Bent on September 08, 2012, 23:46:17 PM

I shouldnt pass judgement on people i dont know, not from just reading post on here. I will hold my opinions on people till i know them personally. Ya'll have a good sunday.

Really?
Konichiwa Bitches!