News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Intro

Started by bigorunge, August 09, 2012, 18:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigorunge

Hello guys!!! Been looking around for a good while and decided to post up my intro. I live in Upper East Tennessee and have been fly fishing for about 20 years. I'm fortunate to live really close to a lot of great trout fishing. I spend most of my time fishing the mountains but in the winter I really like the tailwaters too. I try to get on a stream at least 3 days a week even if it is just for an hour or so.

snagaluffaguss

Ever catch a 25 inch Brown Trout out of a SOHO slick in July?

Oh yeah,

Delete this intro and then don't do one no matter what anyone says.  That's not how its done here.  You need to find a hot topic.   The net thread is pretty hot right now. Course it could be an SEFFF thread with just a little more lame added to it.  You can use the net thread but it would be best to wait till a political thread pops up (it wont be long its an election year).  Or just revive an old political thread that has simmered down and get everyone worked up again. 

But most of all make sure you totally piss some one off.  Phil and OB are easy so they don't count.  If you can ruffle Mudwall or Flatlander you will have peaked early so don't try that either.  Just go for somewhere in the middle.  Tranny is a good target, especially if he has been drinking (how do I tell over the internet you ask, dont worry it will be obvious). 

Good Luck,

Now delete this and tell everyone to fuck off.

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: steelrain202 on August 09, 2012, 19:08:08 PM
its nice to see you took time out of your day to let us know a bit about you. welcome!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

'c;

0:0

Trout Maharishi

Got any naked photos of your wife, girlfriend, aunt, mother, grand mother, neighbor, cousin, niece, or friends wife or girl friend ? Don't post no more of those animal photos either Snag, everyone know you're screwed up. /'/
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

croaker

Just what is needed, another mountain and tailwater trout fishing weenie  -0-

-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

gonephishin'

You wont find much help unless you go way back to post in 05 and 06, HOWEVER.....

If you're looking for a buch of foul mouthed trash talking fools and aren't easily insulted, you've come to the right place! /'/
"Eat, drink, and be merry....for tomorrow we die"

Get Bent

Quote from: gonephishin' on September 14, 2012, 22:43:00 PM
You wont find much help unless you go way back to post in 05 and 06, HOWEVER.....

If you're looking for a buch of foul mouthed trash talking fools and aren't easily insulted, you've come to the right place! /'/

I think someone has their panties in a wad.... If you don't like use you can leave. No one cares about your whiny opinion. Lets beat the horse some more.....  b';
Konichiwa Bitches!

gonephishin'

I obviously have no problem with anyone here, I'm on here every day, I'm simply letting new people know they would be better off just going fishing instead of looking for help here

If you don't like me please do like the others and ignore me....I'd appreciate it :;!

Get Bent

Quote from: gonephishin' on September 15, 2012, 13:51:45 PM
I obviously have no problem with anyone here, I'm on here every day, I'm simply letting new people know they would be better off just going fishing instead of looking for help here

If you don't like me please do like the others and ignore me....I'd appreciate it :;!

Right...you were just offering up some sound advise while bashing the forum! Ignoring you is too easy. Maybe you to refer to the advise The Dude left you.  :laugh:
Konichiwa Bitches!

gonephishin'

Point taken, not intending to bash the forum, its highly entertaining

Get Bent

Quote from: gonephishin' on September 15, 2012, 15:04:41 PM
Point taken, not intending to bash the forum, its highly entertaining

As Yoda would say...Entertaining it is!
Konichiwa Bitches!

The Dude

Quit being a cheap pussy, admit that you don't know shit, and hire a guide who can take you to a DH stream.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

gonephishin'

Quote from: The Dude on September 15, 2012, 18:45:36 PM

Quit being a cheap pussy, admit that you don't know shit, and hire a guide who can take you to a DH stream.

Yada yada .... n!n