News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

I will forever forward carry a net

Started by robs_seven, August 06, 2012, 00:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Brogan

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on August 08, 2012, 06:16:05 AM
No need for an intro Mark Brogan.  I think everyone with an IQ above room temperature knows you.  The Rock Shop, correct?

Thanks. That is correct, are you familiar with The Rock Shop?

Jfey

"No need for an intro Mark Brogan.  I think everyone with an IQ above room temperature knows you.  The Rock Shop, correct? "

I guess my IQ isn't as high as I thought then :D

Regarding nets, I lost my Brodin and replaced it with a knock-off from Carolina Mtn Sports in Statesville.  Its a pretty good net.  Most of the knock-offs I have seen are signifigantly heavier than the original
Yup, going fishing

Transylwader

Robby, don't pay any of these assclowns any attention. Most of them are couch fisherman, spend their lives "anal-ysing" and wish they had a creek in their yard. Keep on trucking. I did however find the true blueliners net, since we get so much grief for handling those 6" peckerheads, here's the solution.

At 5 seppo, it's a damn steal 8)
Keep those pix of them blueline residents coming, it beats the shit outta a Smith or So-fucking-what-Ho report ::)

Woolly Bugger

[attach=1]

the Brodin Cutthroat Ghost net is about the same size http://brodin.com/Cutthroat_Ghost.html

and it retails for $115, almost six times as much! 

-+;
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

they must have had compromising indiscretions in the past ....

no offence Mudflap, but the nebish should post an intro..

jis say'in....
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Compromising indiscretions?  Indiscretion, yes, we both joined this site, which could be construed as very poor judgment by the sane.  Compromising, no, it is neither a secret nor embarrassing.

I have never met Mark nor have I ever been to Durham.  It is so simple to find info.  I was jabbing steelie for his feeble struggle to pry an intro.  If an introduction is compulsory, then I best do one for Mudwall.  Will it be any different than the intro for my previous handle?  Nope, I am still a peckerwood.

Back to nets – I have a couple, all broken.   I am going to buy a newfangled one in the future.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Jfey

Mudwall, we already know you are a peckerwood, so no more intros needed :D

The jury is still out on Joe Rogan.
Yup, going fishing

flatlander

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on August 08, 2012, 13:42:06 PM
Compromising indiscretions?  Indiscretion, yes, we both joined this site, which could be construed as very poor judgment by the sane.  Compromising, no, it is neither a secret nor embarrassing.

I have never met Mark nor have I ever been to Durham.  It is so simple to find info.  I was jabbing steelie for his feeble struggle to pry an intro.  If an introduction is compulsory, then I best do one for Mudwall.  Will it be any different than the intro for my previous handle?  Nope, I am still a peckerwood.

Back to nets – I have a couple, all broken.   I am going to buy a newfangled one in the future.

Well I for one would like an intro...because I got questions.

Like what the hell is going on in that profile picture, Mudwall? Is that the family homeplace? Are those people on the left levitating, or are they just standing on a wall --because they sure are taller than those other folks on the right.  And who plants a tree smack dab in the middle of the front yard directly in the line-of-sight of the front door??

Mark Brogan

Hello everyone, my name is Mark Brogan. I am a 34 year old Libra that enjoys long walks in the park and fuzzy puppies.

Seriously, I Live in Durham NC and am originally from Martinsville. I do fish here in NC but like to call the Smith River home waters as I am a third generation Smith fisherman.  Also enjoy fishing up in Endicott on Runnett Bag, among other smaller streams.

My brother and I will be on the Smith this weekend, maybe we'll see some of you.

Dougfish

Drop by the Smith River Fest for some face to face bullshitin'. Then go feesh.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

5xTippett

" beats the shit outta a Smith or So-fucking-what-Ho report "  Well shucks, Tranny.  Why don't you go fish the Smith or the SoHo and show us how it's done?;D

Transylwader

Quote from: 5xTippett on August 08, 2012, 22:10:32 PM
Well shucks, Tranny.  Why don't you go fish the Smith or the SoHo and show us how it's done?;D
Ben, to each their own. Im not a fan of cookie cutter reports or seeing browns in the vise grip. Pucker up mate ^-^
And yes, that's just my opinion, man...

Woolly Bugger

he's afeared of gettin the skunk on the Smith.

Jis say'in
me -There's a season?

Beetle

Tranny only fishes for dumb trout.    Can you blame him?