News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Big J is getting married.

Started by tomato can, July 20, 2012, 16:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big J

Here's some various pictures from the Honeymoon to Naples.  Some fishing related too.

The resort:

It was very nice resort and would recommend it to anyone who can afford it.  Our honeymoon was paid for so that is the only reason why we were so pampered down there. 

Lots of pool and beach lounging:

(complementary beach chairs, table, and umbrella every time you stepped on the beach)

We also parisailed:

Lots of me doing this:

And this

Random pics and sunsets:

It was a blast and will be back but next time armed with a 8 wt.  Got back though and claimed an area in our new apartment.

Her dog also claimed an area in our apartment

It feels good to fish again though....pic of dink

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dougfish

Transylwader

Nice brother J. Don't release that bird, she's a keeper 8)

tomato can

Big J

Quote from: tomato can on July 30, 2012, 14:02:21 PM
That ain't no dog.

That's what I say!  I always tell her "if you can kick it over the fence, it isn't a dog."  This usually ends up ticking her off, so I've resorted to not using this saying anymore  :-X

Beetle

Welcome back Jacob.  Glad you had a good time and great pics.

I have a goat update.   Apparently "she" is quite friendly if you feed her a honey bun.   :o. Next time I will be better prepared. 

Big J

Quote from: Beetle on July 30, 2012, 15:08:08 PM
Welcome back Jacob.  Glad you had a good time and great pics.

I have a goat update.   Apparently "she" is quite friendly if you feed her a honey bun.   :o. Next time I will be better prepared.

I doubt I'll be taking the time to feed the charging goat a honey bun with Fudge staring me down.  He was a big bull!

Dougfish

Quote from: Big J on July 30, 2012, 14:07:09 PM
Quote from: tomato can on July 30, 2012, 14:02:21 PM
That ain't no dog.

That's what I say!  I always tell her "if you can kick it over the fence, it isn't a dog."  This usually ends up ticking her off, so I've resorted to not using this saying anymore  :-X

I tell people with those little dogs that it is a poor excuse for a cat.

Not a hijack, but.....True story. I was at family picnic a few years ago and a little flufferdoodle came around the corner and was all around my feet as I was carrying a cooler of barleypop. I said "Somebody might want to grab that little shit before I step on it and kill it."  "Shhh, shhh, hush" my cousin comes up to me saying. It was his wife's dog. The replacement dog. She stepped on the first one in the kitchen and killed it a week earlier.

OldDominionAngler

Congrats Big J, glad you had an awesome time on the honeymoon. I'm in the throes of planning ours now, trying to find that fine balance of couples activities and affordable bonefishing.   :P

benben reincarnated